News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Kevin Nash leaving TNA

Started by Gary, September 10, 2010, 04:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

TNA STAR LASHES OUT VIA TWITTER, SAYS HE IS 'MOVING ON'
By Mike Johnson on 2010-09-10 09:29:52 Kevin Nash had quite the evening on twitter last night, arguing with fans and lashing out with comments directed at TNA. Nash's deal is believed to be coming up shortly. If you want to read the entire series of comments, you can at www.twitter.com/realkevinnash. Highlights below, edited only for expletives:
“you can say what you want about me I don’t give a F**K ,but to ever question my integrity we no longer have a business relationship."

"and to the person that said every September I go to work for my self ,f**k you you didn’t even see it. mid card bullshit neverbeens f**k you. "

You want to go to war with the best, hope you f**kers don’t live in glass houses. sorry to the 33′276 that have no idea what I’m ranting 4. 10- 10- 10 shit 1099.

Jason Heary made me tweet that guess you have to stayed tune after impact 4 the answers. I’m a f**king man not some green horn boy .you don’t like what I do fine .Pay me the dates you owe me .let my accounts [Note from Mike: Accountants?] look at the books.

RVD said Jeff hardy and him are rock stars ,in my prime I was selling out 30′000 plus seat domes they can’t draw 1000 on the road. WTF.

I will work out my TNA contract anbd see what life brings me ,to my fans I love you and words can never explain what you mean to me. to the haters glad I was able to be there to dump on me to make u feel better about your F**KED up lifes.

going to take some time off twitter , will still read tweets just need to decompress away from the wrestling world. much love …..Kev.”

When a fan asked if Nash was "planning to stay in TNA", Nash responded, "No, moving on."

Sources close to the WWP start-up in Florida noted that before that promotion announced they were pushing back the launch of that promotion, Nash's name was mentioned as "on board" with the project quite frequently.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Conor

Damn, I guess that means no more of those five star Kevin Nash matches.

Honestly, Nash had his time, but 2010 is not it. If his departure means a fresh talent gets that television time, then it's fine by me.

Of course, that TV time might just go to Hogan, but a guy can dream, right?

Tezmission Black

::) Ah damn this really sucks bad ::)

Now when are Hogan and Bishoff out the door? We'll finally see the possibility of TNA NOT dieing like WCW had.

! JDM The Professional !

I'll be honest. This definitely doesn't seem real to me.

Either way, I don't give a shit :P lol.

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Jon Tees

Nash was good from between 1994 and 2000 those were his best years in my opinion. After that it was all down hill and seemed more or less like he was just hanging around for a paycheck and a lack of anything better to do with his time.  I’m indifferent to him leaving or staying but he was sort of in the middle of a large angle after having been taking up space for the longest time.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Triple B

I desperately hope that it's at least slightly real, and that Dixie lets him go.  There's a hitlist of the people that TNA had to get rid of since the beginning of this Hogan Era

The Nasty Boys
Orlando Jones
Hulk Hogan
Eric Bishoff
Vince Russo
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
X-Pac

I don't have an overt problem with a Foley, Sting or Jarrett on the TNA roster, because they ARE names that people recognize, and they SHOULD be used to put over new and upcoming talent.  I'd much rather see a Joe / Jarrett feud to put over Joe than a Joe / Jarrett partnership to put over Nash and Sting.  I'd much rather see Abyss destroy Sting than RVD.  I'd much rather Foley managing someone that needs a mouthpiece, than being a bit player in EV2.0.  But if Nash is TRUELY going away.... I'd be a happier guy.  If he wants to go play in some new Florida promotion, let him go.  One down, 4 to go.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

JD Storm

this is a longtime coming for Nash.

GM Franchise

When I was reading his tweets, I thought it was hilarious. He's probably leaving though.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible