News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Do You Believe Other People Are Sabotaging And Conspiring Against You?

Started by Jon Tees, July 18, 2013, 11:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Tees

As crazy as it may sound people could be conspiring against you in business/at work and in life in general. They don't want to see you successful and would much rather see you out on the street starving to death than see you have things as well if not better than themselves.

Friends and family members who know that you sell certain things in your small business but buy them from other people anyway seemingly just to spite you are the biggest culprits.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Mike Powers

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Tees its getting to the point where I am like stop using us to get your internet marketing cash thing ticking over.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ty

I've grown my whole life with people trying to bring me down, Im just fortunate enough to have them do it to my first. People talk crap, people try to bring you down to your face and behind your back. Its not a conspiracy, its life. Its not some big master plan, it comes naturally

Jon Tees

I notice that some people will secretly cause you problems and then offer a solution to the problems that they caused. Like for example they'll cost you business in certain ways and then propitiation you with ways to gain more business.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com