News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

*TNA Spoilers* Feb 3rd and Feb 10th (page 2)

Started by jagilki, January 31, 2011, 08:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

(Unsure if this is supposed to be complete and final.)

QuoteDark Match

1. Robbie E beat Josh Daniels. The fans packed in at the last minute, but they didn't seem to care for this match. Lots of Robbie sucks chants. Robbie E got the three count win surprise without cheating.

TNA Impact Taping

Tazz came out in more relaxed type clothes. I wonder if he will be apart of a story line tonight.

Open Immortal comes out without Hulk Hogan. Eric Bischoff called out Scott Steiner so they can take care of some things. Eric said due to Dixe Carter paying off a judge, Hulk won't be here tonight. Eric said no one is coming. He said Kevin Nash, Sting, and Booker T aren't coming.

Eric kept pushing for Scott to join him or get your ass kicked. Scott was big with the fans and on the mic very strong. Kurt came out with Crimson. They push that they are real, damn real, and Kurt's music hit as Scott, Kurt, and Crimson walked backstage.

1. Ink Inc. defeated Gunner and Murphy. Ink Inc. won the match by pinfall.

There was a backstage video of Kurt, Scott, and Crimson. Kurt's cell rang and he said they are still coming.

2. Jeremy Buck defeated Douglas Williams and Jay Lethal in an X Division contenders match. Max Buck joined the announcers on commentary. Jeremy cheated when the ref was looking away by kicking Williams low and then pinning him. Jeremy and Max are two of the three entrants in the three-way match at the pay-per-view that will determine the No. 1 contender to the X Division Title.

Mr. Anderson came out and asked Jeff to join him in the ring. Jeff came out and Anderson asked if there are as many assholes as creatures in the Impact Zone. Anderson talked about how Jeff and him and are similar. Anderson made fun of Triple H. He then asked Hardy if the can have a match between the two of them with no one interfering. Jeff showed a babyface mix here, and they are doing this match for the fans

3. Mickie James defeated Sarita. James won the match and was then attacked by Madison Rayne from behind.

4. Bully Ray and D'Angelo Dinero fought Brother Devon and Samoa Joe to an apparent no-contest. Joe and Pope brawled backstage. Devon fought Bully Ray all over the building until referees and staff members broke it up

jagilki

QuoteBully Ray vs. The Pope turned into an angle. Before the match, Ray was treating SoCal Val really bad to the point she started crying. He then cut a promo on Devon, saying the Pope is better than Devon ever was. The Pope then cut a promo on Samoa Joe, announcing it's Joe vs. Pope at Against All Odds. Pope announces he and Ray are now a team. Joe and Devon come out and they have a tag match instead. Joe chases Pope to the back. Ray and Devon are left alone. Devon nails him with a chair and is dominating when referees and security hold them apart. As Ray is leaving, he spit a beer on two fans that were Devon's sons.

jagilki

some more details, differently written spoilers.

QuoteLIVE, ONGOING TNA IMPACT SPOILERS FOR THIS THURSDAY
by John Benoit @ 7:00 PM on 1/31/2011

I arrived a few minutes late, so we'll go with what I saw after walking in:
*Ink, Inc. defeated Gunner and Murphy.

*Scott Steiner, Crimson and Kurt Angle go over their game-plan to reveal They to the World.

*Jeremy Buck defeated Jay Lethal and Douglas Williams to enter the Against All Odds Four Way for the X-Division championship. Max Buck was doing commentary and came to the ring to help his brother.

*In his office, Eric Bischoff is freaking out that Ric Flair isn't there. AJ Styles and Robert Roode, among others, calm him down. Bischoff makes AJ promise that Jeff Hardy will get the belt back tonight for Immortal and Styles does.

*TNA champion Mr. Anderson comes down to the ring and asks Jeff Hardy to come down and grace us with his presence. Hardy comes down to the ring. Anderson then cuts a promo on both his and Hardy's time in WWE and how Vince McMahon was always in control of everything. He goes on to hype tonight's title match and both agree that there will be no outside interference tonight and this match is dedicated to both of Hardy and Anderson fan groups, so may the best man win. They shake to end the segment.

*Mickie James defeated Sarita in a bout where you had to knock out your opponent to win. Madison Rayne attacked James after.

*Jeff Hardy went to Eric Bischoff's office and made him promise Immortal would not interfere. Bischoff initially refused but finally agreed.

jagilki

Quote5. Mr. Anderson defeated Jeff Hardy to retain the TNA Title. Jeff attacked Anderson during the introductions. After ten minutes of fighting outside the ring, the match started. The ref was knocked out during the match. Immortal came out and then Fortune (A.J. Styles, Kazarian, and Beer Money) turned on Hardy and Immortal. Anderson ended up getting the win.

A.J. Styles claimed he is "They." Eric Bischoff came out. Angle and Steiner joined Styles in the ring. Bischoff said that Hulk Hogan will take control of the company by March 3. There was no sign of Ric Flair. There was a lot of yelling back and forth and then A.J.'s music played.

Gary

You know... I like that Aj Styles as They thing.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

MattWard

it seems to me like a Frontline vs Main Event Mafia type storyline again with Fourtune being a third party faction

Gary

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Gary on January 31, 2011, 08:49:08 PM
Actually my mistake They is Fourtune.

Wait, isn't Fourtune apart of the Immortal alliance still?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gary

No they turned on Immortal during that segment.

[/center]

GM Franchise

Just re-read it and saw that. Interesting compromise they came up with.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gary

Im guessing Flair is done with TNA after the Dublin thing.

[/center]

jagilki

QuoteRIC FLAIR-TNA UPDATE
by Mike Johnson @ 4:25 PM on 1/31/2011

Ric Flair is not at today's Impact taping and is not on the run sheets for this week's episodes that are being taped. There are some already wondering if he's gone from the company after the incident in Ireland but I don't have any confirmation on that.

! JDM The Professional !

Well this I definitely didn't see coming. Personally I think it should have just been AJ going with the new group.

Kaz was really building himself well as a heel, and beer money are the top tag team in TNA and we've seen heels chasing the face champions for the last year, think they should have stayed heel.

So we have:

Kurt angle
Crimson
Scott Steiner
Beer money
Kaz
AJ STYLES

To take on

EB
HH
abyss
Jeff jarret
Gunner
Murphy
Rob Terry
Jeff hardy

I didnt miss anyone did I?

Either way, immortal is looking weak as piss.

If immortal can beef up and pose a threat to the new faction, then I'll be really interested, but otherwise, the new team looks way to strong

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Gary

So the TNA hater likes it..and the TNA fan doesnt like it lol

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Gary on January 31, 2011, 11:13:50 PM
So the TNA hater likes it..and the TNA fan doesnt like it lol

lol That's kind of funny when you think about. As long as they give Steiner the microphone as much as possible I'm all for this.