News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Started by ., August 15, 2011, 11:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Triple HHH wining the title from Orton , defending it in his match that night  ( forgot who he was wrestling ) and losing the title back to orton that same night

Jericho becoming the first undisputed champion , beating the Rock and Stone Cold in one night . 

Randy savage wining the world title in WM 4 title tournament  ( winning four matches  in one night )
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Russ

Quote from: Black Death on August 15, 2011, 02:56:53 PM
Triple HHH wining the title from Orton , defending it in his match that night  ( forgot who he was wrestling ) and losing the title back to orton that same night

Twas You-Man-Gah!

Kane winning MITB and winning the World Title in the same night (MITB 2010)
Rey winning the Royal Rumble from #2 (Rumble '06)
If only they hadn't fired Vince that night, I'd say Miz reaching the finals of the WWE Championship Tournament after MITB 2011 on one leg would be up there
Edge going through two elimination chambers to win the WHC (No Way Out 2009)
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Ty

I'd say Jericho winning the first undiputed title by beating the two biggest names in wrestling at the time

jagilki

Stone Colds King of the Ring win.  Wins the matches to become KOTR and then delivers the Promo that makes him.

GM Franchise

Jericho winning the Undisputed Title by beating The Rock and Steve Austin in one night at Vengeance 2001
Randy Savage winning four matches to win the WWF Title at WrestleMania IV
Ric Flair drawing #3 and winning the WWF Title at Royal Rumble 1992
Bob Backlund lasting over an hour at Royal Rumble 1993
The Rock winning the WWF Title after winning 4 matches at Survivor Series 1998
Rey Mysterio setting the Rumble time record and winning the Royal Rumble 2006
Edge going through two Elimination Chambers at No Way Out 2009
Trips beating Orton for the WWE Title, beating Umaga, and then losing the title to Orton in a last man standing match at No Mercy 2007
The Rock beating Ken Shamrock and then lasting over 50 minutes in the Royal Rumble match in Rumble 1998
Roddy Piper winning the Intercontinental Title from the Mountie and lasting over 30 minutes in the Rumble (1992)
Bret Hart losing to Owen Hart and then beating Yokozuna to win the WWF Title at WrestleMania X
Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart wrestling for over 60 minutes in an Iron Man Match at WrestleMania XII
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Randy Savage winning the title tournament at WrestleMania.

Mr_Nobody

Cactus Jack winning the King of Hardcore Tournament. Brutal match after brutal match, to wind up winning the whole thing.

! JDM The Professional !

Mick foley surviving his hell in the cell match with undertaker ;) lol.

Jehricos 2001 title win over rock and Austin was the biggest. No doubt.

I thought punks title win at MITB could be up there, was a big deal.

Oh and in TNA, the only one I can think of is Kurt being the one to beat Joe. That was such an over moment.

I'd put AJ's iron man win over Daniels up there, so impressive!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Cory

Indy Hate, but Nick Mondo took a bump off a 30 foot roof to concrete and broke his ribs in a 16 man tournament, and went all the way to the finals on his destroyed body. Easily the best showing of heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H-rb4ohK7Q

and in the finals he took a weed whacker to the chest. Pure garbage wrestling, but he busted his ass more than any wrestler in history that night.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gary

Quote from: jagilki on August 15, 2011, 03:18:50 PM
Stone Colds King of the Ring win.  Wins the matches to become KOTR and then delivers the Promo that makes him.

this. Most of the others were either established or popular when they did their moments.. this made Austin.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Doug E Fresh

I'm feeling Jericho's undisputed title win but I'd also go for anyone winning the old school king of the ring all in one night or Shawn going from #1 in the Rumble to win it should also be up there. Also, the Wrestlemania 4 world title tournament Savage winning that was a big deal.

I'm a tourney fan lol.

Smash INC

Hardcore Holly winning the Royal Rumble in 2004, then topping it by making HHH tap out to the Alabama Crossface at Wrestlemania. Both were big moments.

Jericho beating Rock and Austin in one night.

Savage winning at Wrestlemania 4.

Randy Orton becoming the youngest world champion in 2004, the record still stands today (I think).

Gary

Quote from: Cavalry INC on August 15, 2011, 07:04:41 PM
Hardcore Holly winning the Royal Rumble in 2004, then topping it by making HHH tap out to the Alabama Crossface at Wrestlemania. Both were big moments.

Jericho beating Rock and Austin in one night.

Savage winning at Wrestlemania 4.

Randy Orton becoming the youngest world champion in 2004, the record still stands today (I think).

First I went like WTF! then lol well played.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.