News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

1 down, 1 to go!

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, August 23, 2011, 10:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

Looks like jeff is finally returning to IMPACT on the tapings this week.

One of Two things will happen

1. He is finally clean and stays clean and regains whats left of his fanbase

2. Nothing changes and he stays a cunt.

I hope he comes back clean. Otherwise TNA are retarded!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Hondo

I don't get why they're bringing him back now, since he's due for sentencing for his drug case NEXT MONTH. Why push him and give him TV time when he could quite possibly be facing several years in federal pound-me-in-the-pooper prison.

I guess it makes sense if TNA is going after the "big guy with crazy eyes serving three life sentences" demographic...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Goldferg

They're probably looking to wring as much merch $ out of him as they can. I assume he still appeals to the tubby emo fangirl demographic?
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Hondo

Quote from: J-Vo: P.B.I. on August 23, 2011, 02:46:03 PM
They're probably looking to wring as much merch $ out of him as they can. I assume he still appeals to the tubby emo fangirl demographic?

Yeah, I guess since Gathering of the Juggaloes is over, TNA can get those girls' dollars again.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

Quote from: JackHondo on August 23, 2011, 02:56:43 PM
Yeah, I guess since Gathering of the Juggaloes is over, TNA can get those girls' dollars again.

lmao

God I hate Juggaloes
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: J-Vo: P.B.I. on August 23, 2011, 02:46:03 PM

This.

God I hope he isn't fucked up when he returns, if he got clean and healthy it would save me allot of ranting! Lol

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

I wonder, if Jeff is now clean, and stays clean, where do you guys see him in 5 years?

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

MattWard

WHOOP WHOOP well i think that Jeff Hardy will come back better then ever and he going to be a face taking down immortal.