News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Apparently...

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, September 04, 2011, 07:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Angle is also the man with 1,000 bottles of beer on the wall.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Duckman

Man, wrestlers get set up and unfairly arrested for drink driving more than any other profession in the world...

WHERE'S THE JUSTICE?!?!

Also, are TNA just going to link their website to TMZ?  Or at least pay them some royalties?  Shit, they give TNA wrestlers more mentions each week than most wrestling sites!!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Gary

Wonder if they follow precedent with firing him like they did Matt.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Duckman

Depends if any trees were involved.  Dixie loves trees and flowers and bunny wabbits...but mainly trees.  So when Matt killed one, Dixie got sad and so she fired Matt for being a big stinky tree killer - with eyes that just don't fit his head.

Kurt's the World Champ, right?  I think, I can't keep up with TNA World Title changes at my age.  But I think he'll probably be OK.

Unless he hurts a tree...then he's gone.

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Drama Queen

Quote from: Duckman on September 05, 2011, 06:27:15 PM
Depends if any trees were involved.  Dixie loves trees and flowers and bunny wabbits...but mainly trees.  So when Matt killed one, Dixie got sad and so she fired Matt for being a big stinky tree killer - with eyes that just don't fit his head.

Kurt's the World Champ, right?  I think, I can't keep up with TNA World Title changes at my age.  But I think he'll probably be OK.

Unless he hurts a tree...then he's gone.

Peace

Duckman

Dude, any idea how much paperwork a DUI involves? He might as well have killed a rainforest.

Duckman

Oh well, as long as no one tells Dixie paper is made from trees, he should be ok.  ;)

Peace

Duckman

Gary

Even if they did tell her, she'd probably say it was just a tna hater making it up.

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I know the town were he was arrested funnily enough, a load of my friends found it amusing he was arrested there as it was very close to where I lived! One of my mates Dad's is now a cop in Warren County, I am going to ask him if he busted Angle lol.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

jagilki

Every time somebody chuckles at this thread, JDM kills a kitten.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on September 04, 2011, 08:23:29 PM
It was just confirmed. What a fucking idiot. That's suspension worthy. Hell, fire worthy. Twice in one year, fucking idiot.

Anyone who thought he wasn't gonna drop the strap at BFG, think again lol

Quote from: jagilki on September 06, 2011, 05:55:50 PM
Every time somebody chuckles at this thread, JDM kills a kitten.

:grouphug:

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

JamesCaine

Quote from: TMZ"FYI ... someone who is not legally drunk (i.e., someone who passes a breathalyzer test) can still be arrested for driving under the influence if drugs or alcohol -- even minimal amounts -- impair the driver's ability to navigate the road."

So in other words, he was long done drinking... and then headed home, but had a buzz on from the party still. Alcohol was mostly out his system... and he gets arrested. I can see that. Don't condone it, but I can see that. My next question is however, was this party hosted or attended by Matt Hardy? Why doesn't TMZ have pics of THAT!

Black Death

Angle is a grown man, he drank at a party and needs to get to his hotel room or home ( I don't know) , you think  he would be smart enough to  use common fucking sense.

either crash there for the night , (if the party held at a home or maybe a hotel ) and drive to were he going in the morning after a night rest. or have Designated Driver set up that evening to take him to where he needs to go ( which is the smart thing to do if you know your going to be drinking that night) , or call a cab.  Do something other than drive yourself  that night ... Don't give a damn if he felt fine after a few drinks , that all it takes to fuck up on the way home and kill somebody.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

JamesCaine

again for the record.... "Don't condone it, but I can see that."

I totally agree BD he should've used his fucking head. He has enough money he could've called a cab... HELL HE COULDVE CALLED A LIMO OR FOUND A NEIGHBOR! I'm sure for an autograph or a picture anyone would've given him a ride!

Gary

Poor Matt Hardy, he gets fired while Angle gets to retain his belt.

[/center]