News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Ziggler suffers another concussion

Started by Duckman, January 07, 2014, 03:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Reports around that Ziggler suffered another concussion last night taping a match for Superstars against Ryback.  He took a really stiff clothesline and was knocked out for a few moments.  The show was held up after the match as Ziggler was assessed by the ringside doctor, he was showing signs of confusion and was disorientated and diagnosed with another concussion.

Worrying news for Ziggler in terms of his health and his career.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Strike

Black Death

might be blowback on Ryback , because it shows that he is working to damn stiff if he giving Ziggler a concussion from a clothesline

fuck the maybe , I bet you there will be problems for Ryback after this
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Ryback already is in the doghouse so that is possible.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

Ryback fucked up with CM Punk too, I suspect he's literally taking years off of certain career's right now.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Doug E Fresh

What I'm about to tell you is absolutely legit.

My friend Matt became very good friends with ol Ryback. They had joined apartments when he was wrestling at OVW. So after reading the article, I texted Matt about it and he called Ryan (Ryback). So the meathead told him on the phone that Ziggler ran too fast into him and that he wasn't working stiff like the dirt sheets are saying. He's also blaming it on Dolph already having had a concussion prior.

Mike Powers

The way that Dolph sells moves as if he's been hit by a shotgun, it wouldn't surprise me if it was his fault. Also, its completely true that once you have a concussion, subsequent concussions are much easier to get.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 07, 2014, 05:07:18 PM
The way that Dolph sells moves as if he's been hit by a shotgun, it wouldn't surprise me if it was his fault. Also, its completely true that once you have a concussion, subsequent concussions are much easier to get.

This, the heat that Ryback will see for this is misguided.

Chris Shields

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on January 07, 2014, 05:09:35 PM
This, the heat that Ryback will see for this is misguided.
The guy does work fairly stiff though, and he's been very sloppy with some stuff. Plus, his attitude is a real problem. When someone gets injured in a match, you don't blame it all on them. Plus 'he was running too fast', that's just completely ridiculous. You can maybe say this is a 50/50 type of deal, as far as blame goes, but to put it all on Ziggler is messed up. Let's not forget, this isn't the first time that Ryback has been in a match or physical segment, where the other person ended up hurt or injured.

Doug E Fresh

This is also what he said in private. I just read a report that publicly he's owning up to it.

Black Death

even if it in private , I don't like his thinking ... He ran to fast ... oh come on.

do not like his attitude
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Drama Queen

To defend oneself in private, when a mostly ignorant public opinion is against you seems a very human reaction to me.

Mike Powers

I'd like to see the match. Then I can assign blame.