News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Hogan Watch

Started by BamBamBunglow, May 04, 2015, 02:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BamBamBunglow

In his most recent bid to become WWE world champ;

Quote"Next year, WrestleMania is going to be where the Dallas Cowboys play at the AT&T stadium and next year they're going to try to break my indoor attendance record," Hogan said. "So, I stopped Vince McMahon in the hallway and said, 'Let me tell you something brother, there's no way you're running WrestleMania next year without Hulk Hogan on the card. Whether it's for my last hurrah and it's my retirement match, whether it's for my next run or whether it's to just beat whoever's got the WWE title and become the champion again. If you guys are in that stadium next year, I'm going to be there.' And Vince McMahon shook my hand and said, 'I look forward to it.'
If it happened I would want it to be the greatest match of all time, of course ... If it's the end of my career and a huge emotional send-off that would be great, or if it's the beginning of another huge run for Hulkamania and me chasing the dream of winning the WWE title, that would be brilliant. I'm thinking very positively about getting back in the ring."

MFX Has ruined Hogan for me - I keep mentally hearing Sir Ian doing his Hogan impression.

Adam Wrong

My just me reading this in podcast hogan then?

ToneCold

So he wants to hang with whoever's champ at next Mania? I'm sure there's a guy more closely connected with that area who'd be Far more fitting... but hey, he's probably telling people he can 'Save WWE, if you give Eric Bischoff the keys and a buttload of money... Brother'.
That's the bottom line coz Tone Cold said so...

Rob

I'd pay good money to see Lesnar vs Hogan.
SixersEagles

[/center]

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Rob on May 05, 2015, 05:10:07 AM
I'd pay good money to see Lesnar vs Hogan.

My god me too!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

ToneCold

If it happened, I foresee legitimate injuries just like Taker got or worse... so it would HAVE to be a Title Shot, BROTHER.
That's the bottom line coz Tone Cold said so...

Drama Queen

Only match I've ever seen ending with an abdominal stretch.

Rob

Hulk Hogan could've been an ultimate fighter, brother!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Only if there is a 10 minute test of strength
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 05, 2015, 02:01:31 PM
Only if there is a 10 minute test of strength

Hogan vs. Reigns?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

BamBamBunglow

Quote from: Rob on May 05, 2015, 11:35:54 AM
Hulk Hogan could've been an ultimate fighter, brother!

I can just imagine Rogan's commentary;

"Hulk is down, Brock just keeps smashing him with right, surely the ref will stop thi... OH MY GOD HE'S HULKING UP! HE'S POINTING AT BROCK! Big boot and Brock is down!"

Sadly Hogan was later disqualified for dropping the legdrop after the referee had called the match.