News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NFL Debate #20: "QB Competiton"

Started by Cory, June 10, 2013, 12:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

With Tebow... everything is made into a big deal.

And I feel like with Vick, he has the same issue, except instead of people wanting him to succeed (Tebow), people want Vick to fail.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

I want him to fail.  I think he is a terrible human being.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Jon on June 14, 2013, 10:28:05 PM

And I feel like with Vick, he has the same issue, except instead of people wanting him to succeed (Tebow), people want Vick to fail.

I just want him to get rid of the damn ball

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Yeah, but you think that there are controversies now for the Jets already, one in Philly...and to me it all seems hyped on what happens on NFL.com

Raiders as well I guess. To name a few off top of my head.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on June 14, 2013, 10:28:05 PM

People don't want Vick to succeed? I think the Eagles fan base would disagree with you.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 15, 2013, 02:20:51 PM
People don't want Vick to succeed? I think the Eagles fan base would disagree with you.

There are more Vick haters out there then lovers.

Cory

Quote from: Jon on June 15, 2013, 02:26:04 PM
There are more Vick haters out there then lovers.

yeah, people like Mike who are sensitive about his past and probably everyone outside of Philly dislikes the guy (maybe not so much in ATL)

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Mike Powers

Anyone who has ever thought it was okay to torture animals (not to mention have actually done it) has an obvious screw loose.  There is a reason that it is an indicator of mental instability.

Cory

I think its a terrible thing too, cruelty to animals (even tho Im not a dog person, cat lover, so replace dogs with cats for me) its hideous.

That being said, out of all the thousands of people that dog fight every day, Mike paid for it the worst BY FAR, and I think if he got off easy I'd still be unsettling, but for how much he lost and the jail time for something thats pretty common in large black ghettos (they do it here in Canada too)  he paid his dues and earned a second chance in my books.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Mike Powers

I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve to play in the league or anything like that.  I just personally find him to be a a piece of trash best suited for the end of a human centipede.

Jon

I've always wondered how something like horse racing is allowed because of the animal cruelty.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on June 15, 2013, 11:52:18 PM
I've always wondered how something like horse racing is allowed because of the animal cruelty.

One word: money. It's all about money and the people who own the horses have a lot of it. Plus the history of the races and the betting which are factors as well.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

But back to the original topic...

lol