NFL Debate #43: Who wins the Super Bowl

Started by Cory, January 13, 2014, 09:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Outside of the pick ems, where record / trying to make ground may judge your actual belief who do you guys think wins it all this year?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

I say Seattle, best defense here by a mile (sorry, San Frans secondary isnt anything special), Marshawn Lynch is the best running back left in the playoffs by a mile and tho I think Wilson isnt quite there yet, the rest of the team is far to strong for them to fail. Add in a very good kicker, Seattle got this.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Sticking with my preseason pick... Seahawks.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Gates

Mike Powers

Chris Shields

Seahawks over Broncos. That defense is just too damn good.

jagilki

Mike Powers

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible