News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NFL Debate #54: AFC South

Started by Cory, June 16, 2014, 12:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Colts is easy for me, only team with an actual starting QB.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Went with the Colts but I think the other teams in the division will start catching up to them starting this season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Colts hands down. I think they improved over the offseason and have set themselves up for a good 2015. Not to mention Andrew Luck is only getting better.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Domingo

I'm more than likely wrong considering the QB situation, but I like Houston and what the defense is going to bring to the table

GM Franchise

As it relates to that Houston just named Ryan Fitzpatrick their starting quarterback.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Republicans

Houston is not that good defensively...sure they have Watt, Cushing, and now potentially Clowney.  But they have no secondary, no big uglies.  I think they were sound the last few, well, two years ago and a couple before that.  But, they had the first pick for a reason, and it's more than Shaub.