News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NFL FANTASY FOOTBALL

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 06, 2015, 08:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

In all seriousness another good year, glad to say I won both MFX leagues this year HAHA, shout out to the Sundae League.

But real crazy year, from me winning the league with 95% of my starters waiver claimed in the last four weeks of fantasy to Jon's bad karma for something the entire year. I got really lucky, but sometimes that's all it takes. Excellent year Blade, Reb and Metro.

But Ian has handed me the keys to the league next year and I hope to see you all back.

Cheers,

Cory.

PS - I sent that $2.50 to Metro the other day via Canada Post. I hope they can find "Metro - Somewhere West of Here, Canada"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Yah! Scored the 2nd most points the entire season... just happen to unluckily face teams that had their best week of the season against me.

I killed it the last 3 weeks though. Averaged 117 points.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Fnord

Congrats. My team was horrible from the beginning, especially with Charles going down. :(

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Captain Metro

Quote from: Cory on December 29, 2015, 12:22:24 PM
PS - I sent that $2.50 to Metro the other day via Canada Post. I hope they can find "Metro - Somewhere West of Here, Canada"

I don't think given it's Canada Post it's a matter of finding me ...

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"