News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Reviewers/Full critiques

Started by Zombie Gunn, November 24, 2013, 10:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

Time is winding down as I finish the first draft of the novel I've been meaning to write for two years.  I'm nearly 60,000 words right now and should finish at a little over 80,000 for this draft by early December.

I'm wondering if anybody is interested in giving it a full read over once it's ready and helping out with corrections, things that don't make sense and general weak points that I should work on.  Keep in mind, this will be a full length novel so would be more of a commitment than a roleplay or results feedback.  It's middle-ages fantasy taking place in its own unique universe.

QuoteThe Trouen Empire has essentially conquered all of the known world.  When the Nighthand embarks on their trip home, they come across a completely slaughtered village.  While an agent of The Tide attempts to solve this mystery, the captain of the Nighthand aims to use this tragedy to his advantage if he can pin it on a rival governor.  Meanwhile, a strange plague is spreading in the east that threatens to spread to all corners of the world and an uprising of the recently conquered Brakhur has the empire spread far too thin.  Behind all of this is Sundir, the black city of ruins that was once the home of all people and where now something horrible and ancient stirs.

Black Death

I would love to take a look and give you a review no problem
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on November 25, 2013, 12:31:38 AM
I would love to take a look and give you a review no problem

Same here.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Zombie Gunn

Awesome.  Still making progress on the 1st draft.  Finished Chapter 30 tonight and I've got between 4-6 chapters left, depending on where the story decides it wants to go.  (They have a mind of their own, you know) Will do a quick revision after that, and then it should be ready for reading/review.