News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Ronda Rousey: I could beat heavyweight champ Cain Velasquez

Started by Midas, November 13, 2013, 01:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

You could always knock on the door first before entering, Fnord.

Black Death

Honest ... can't really trust the show , because the footage can be edited to look any way they want it to look
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Midas

Quote from: Black Death on November 14, 2013, 01:09:08 AM
Honest ... can't really trust the show , because the footage can be edited to look any way they want it to look

True... However she is most annoying to ME when she is doing her little confessional type thing where it is her talking to the camera and I do not see any editing points...

I'd still bang her regardless of how much I dislike her and I would still act all nice as shit in her face out of fear of getting my ass handed to me lol

Jon

Quote from: Midas on November 14, 2013, 08:11:43 PM
True... However she is most annoying to ME when she is doing her little confessional type thing where it is her talking to the camera and I do not see any editing points...

I'd still bang her regardless of how much I dislike her and I would still act all nice as shit in her face out of fear of getting my ass handed to me lol

I think it'd be her doing the banging.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Quadzilla

I fucking love Ronda almost as much as I love Brittney Palmer.

You're welcome.

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Black Death

Quote from: Quadzilla on November 15, 2013, 03:56:30 PM
I fucking love Ronda almost as much as I love Brittney Palmer.

You're welcome.

Right below Scarlet
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Quadzilla

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Cory

the new blonde ring girl from the UK is hot as fuck too Carli I think.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Fnord

Why does she have to climb to the top win the rock climbing coach competition, say "fuck you bitch" and give Tate the finger? I wanna punch Rousey in the face for being a stupid bitch.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Fnord on November 20, 2013, 11:26:22 PM
Why does she have to climb to the top win the rock climbing coach competition, say "fuck you bitch" and give Tate the finger? I wanna punch Rousey in the face for being a stupid bitch.

Because it's reality TV. That shit sells like hotcakes

Fnord

Except, it's making me NOT want to watch her or anything about her.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Fnord on November 21, 2013, 07:41:31 PM

Eh, it doesn't work with everyone.

The TeeJ of Philly

Eh, it doesn't work with everyone.

Chris Shields

It's not working with a lot of people, because I feel this exact same way. After the way she acted on this season of TUF, I want to see her get her ass kicked and then just be gone.