MFX p4p Greatest of all time [Champion Crowned Inside!]

Started by Cory, February 03, 2015, 04:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Quote from: Fnord on February 04, 2015, 11:26:50 AM
That was quick! 12 hours only for voting?

10 votes seems like that will be the peak for the MMA boards, I suppose now I'll move it to a 24 hr clock, unless its unanimous (like 9-1, sorry Fnord Ronda was winning that one all day) and we can keep it chugging along.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Fnord

Yeah, I know but I also know there are more Rousey haters abound!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

Cristiane Justino aka "Cyborg Santos"
12-1
Highlights: Former Strikeforce Womens Featherweight Champion, Current Invicta Featherweight Champion, 10 wins by TKO/KO, Victories over Gina Carano and 2 wins over Marloes Coenen
Cris Cyborg Highlight - "Cristiane Santos" - 2014 #Cyborg @dreiststudios #CrisCyborg

--vs--

Tara LaRosa
21-5
Highlights: BodogFight Women's Bantamweight Champion, Inducted in the New Jersey Martial Arts Hall of Fame, Holds victories over Shayna Baszler and Alexis Davis
Tara LaRosa MMA Highlight

Cory

John Dodson
16-6
Highlights: TUF Bisping vs Miller Winner, 2x UFC Knockout of the Night Winner, Fought for UFC Flyweight Title vs Demetrious Johnson (Fight of the Night), Victories over TJ Dillawshaw and Jussier Da Silva
John Dodson Highlights 2014

--vs--

Ali Bagautinov
13-3
Highlights: Fight Nights Flyweight Champion, Two Time World Combat Sambo Champion, Holds victory over John Lineker, Fought Demetrious Johnson for UFC Flyweight Title
UFC ALI BAGAUTINOV UFC HIGHLIGHTS АЛИ БАГАУТИНОВ

Cory

Marloes Coenen
22-6
Highlights: Former Strikeforce Womens Bantamweight Champion, Fought for Invicta Featherweight Championship. Holds victories over Sarah Kaufman and Liz Carmouche
Marloes Coenen Highlight 2013

--vs--

Megumi Fujii
26-3
Highlights: Fought for Bellators Womens Strawweight Title, Legendary Womens MMA Pioneer, Held 22 fight win streak to start career (22-0), Most notable victory over Carla Esparza
Megumi Fujii | Legendary

Cory

Fuijii v/s Ronda if weight wasnt an issue would have been immense.

Flins.

Found this one quite tough, as I think LaRosa was a pioneer of WMMA in the USA. But Cyborg is a beast.

Cory

Quote from: Flins. on February 04, 2015, 03:46:23 PM
Found this one quite tough, as I think LaRosa was a pioneer of WMMA in the USA. But Cyborg is a beast.

*man

Cory

Dodson has the best KO power in the division....truly believe him catching Johnson on the chin is the only way the Champ can be beat right now.

Flins.

He KO'd the Bantamweight champ, you can't get much more power in the Flyweight division. He got tooled by Demetrius in their last fight though, after the first round.

Flins.

I've been calling for Fallon Fox vs. Cyborg for a long time!

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Quote from: Jennifer on February 04, 2015, 04:01:49 PM
Don't be fucking gross.

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/8/17/3249955/strikeforce-cris-cyborg-ronda-rousey-mma

She's cool with it, critics like I only motivate her. It was clearly tongue in cheek, but apologies if it offended you Jenn.

Pretty sure she on record has struggled to make weight for a fight due to "girl issues" thus in fact being a woman. Just due to her freakish size, strength, use of steroids in the past, she has got the male (or trying to be one) comparison thousands of times in the MMA community.

Cory

Jussier da Silva
17-3
Highlights: Former Shooto South American Flyweight Champion, Holds victories over Mamoru Yamaguchi and Scott Jorgensen
Jussier 'Formiga' da Silva UFC Highlights [HELLO JAPAN]

--vs--

Yasuhiro Urushitani
21-7
Highlights: Former Shooto bantamweight champion (Undefeated in title defense fights), Holds victories over John Dodson and Mamoru Yamaguchi[/b]
Yasuhiro Urushitani vs. Kiyotaka Shimizu

Cory

Joseph Benavidez
21-4
Highlights: Has fought for WEC Bantamweight Title, as well as fought for the UFC Bantamweight title twice, a UFC Performance of the Night (v. Elliot) and KO of the Night (v. Urushitani). Holds victories over Yasuhiro Urushitani, Miguel Torres, Jussier da Silva, and Eddie Wineland.
Joseph "Joe B-Wan Kenobi" Benavidez Highlights {HD}

--vs--

Mamoru Yamaguchi
27-9
Highlights: Former Shooto Bantamweight Champion, former Shooto Featherweight Champion, and former King of the Cage Junior Flyweight Champion. Regarded as one of the pioneers of Bantamweight MMA weight class, holds victories over Yasuhiro Urushitani, and a historic draw with Shinichi Kojima
Mamoru Yamaguchi Highlight