News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2013 NFL Draft Thread/WAR ROOM

Started by Cory, April 20, 2013, 07:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Cue Cory....... "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Barkley is a low risk, high reward pick...wasnt a fan in college but shit, last year he was a first overall pick.

Best pick was Jordan Poyer in the 7th.....DB from Oregon St. could potentially start out right for us day one.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

I'm not sure why Poyer dropped as far as he did. He was a projected 2nd/3rd round pick. Having watched him play his entire OSU career, he is a legit steal in the 7th Round.

I don't think he has the speed to play a man-man coverage corner, but he is great in zone packages. Has a real nose for the football and is a sure tackler.

I could actually see him developing into a pretty good safety a well.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Thats the same I thought about Mathieu....kinda was hoping Philly would grab him in the 3rd and have him play safety.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Kirk

" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Hondo

Quote from: Kirk on April 30, 2013, 08:53:56 AM
How are the Dolphins getting on?

Not a bad draft. I thought it was a little odd that they drafted up to get Dion Jordan when they needed a replacement for Jake Long and could have gotten him in Lane Johnson. It's not a bad pick at all though, Jordan could end up being the second coming of Jason Taylor. Got a pretty decent corner in Jamar Taylor, who ended up being a good value pick since he dropped a little farther than he probably should have.

My one real knock on their draft would be drafting OT Dallas Thomas in the third round. No doubt they drafted him to be a starting tackle, but a few scout reports I saw on him projected him to move to guard in the NFL.

Other than that, it was fairly solid.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty