News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

EFK NFL FANTASY 2.0?

Started by Cory, June 25, 2013, 04:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

We do the NFL Fantasy Football that Ian runs every year, but I was just pondering doing a different type of Fantasy game here on the boards as well.

Id run it kinda like the NFL Draft game, every round would have a theme to pick you team. That team then would score points throughout the season, add different variables (i.e minus points for arrests) and play it much like a regular NFL fantasy season (points for TDs, INTS, Yards, ect).

But Im not personally totally sold on this idea as I could see it coming off as overkill with the regular NFL Fantasy game going on, plus pick em, but if theres interests Ill be up for planning it out. I think the only way this game could be really appealing is if its different than regular fantasy football, to that Id be open to brainstorming ideas.

Feedback and suggestions welcome

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

I'd be game from something like this.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on June 25, 2013, 04:13:43 PM
We do the NFL Fantasy Football that Ian runs every year, but I was just pondering doing a different type of Fantasy game here on the boards as well.

Id run it kinda like the NFL Draft game, every round would have a theme to pick you team. That team then would score points throughout the season, add different variables (i.e minus points for arrests) and play it much like a regular NFL fantasy season (points for TDs, INTS, Yards, ect).

But Im not personally totally sold on this idea as I could see it coming off as overkill with the regular NFL Fantasy game going on, plus pick em, but if theres interests Ill be up for planning it out. I think the only way this game could be really appealing is if its different than regular fantasy football, to that Id be open to brainstorming ideas.

Feedback and suggestions welcome

Personally I think between us with the Fantasy Football and Pick Ems thats enough mate. Just an opinion, I wouldnt be supportive of another one to be honest.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

..yeah thats what I was thinking. Ill stick to keeping the pick ems the best damn pick ems on the boards lol

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE