Help Cory win $500 - Fantasy Keeper League

Started by Cory, January 12, 2014, 09:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Alright, my keeper league is set for our decision deadline this week. The rules for a keeper are long, so Ill just play out the different combos, what should I go with?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

For me between Jimmy Graham and Jackson/Allen combo.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Gravedigger

I'd go Graham. He's a keeper for me in a league I just won. Doesn't hurt that I also had Megatron and Peyton as keepers...

T-Bonizzle

Graham. You don't know if Jackson or Allen are just flashes in the pan. You KNOW Graham is Brees #1 guy.

¿PapaPancho?

Keenan Allen, Know shown Moreno and Justin Blackmon. 3 guys with top possible top talent.

Cory

Ugh, well the two most voted are the ones im stuck with.

I had Graham all along, as I pick last and Graham was a 3rd round keeper (So i forfeit my 3rd round pick, where I would have last selection in that round). Most mocks has Graham as a 2-3 round fantasy option. Graham is by far the best TE, and a top 5 skill position player, points wise, in fantasy (outside of QBs). Now his contract sitation will be something, if he signs a tag, he may perform better than if he gets a fat contract.

Now on the other side, with DeSean and Allen, It would cost me a 5th round pick for DeSean (again like Graham, the last pick in the 5th round), most mocks have DeSean 3-4th round projection, and Allen would cost me my 21st round pick as I picked him up off waivers, and most mocks have him going in round 5.

So its keep Graham for the 30th pick in the draft, and have the best TE in football.

or

DeSean for the 50th pick, and Allen for the 210th pick, and have my WR #2, and Flex #1 set.

Moreno scares me as Ball ate into his touches last season, Blackmon was scary good, but this last suspension makes him a potential waste, especially because both of these guys have to make me NOT want to keep Graham, and I think theres too many question marks.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

DeSean and Allen. Both of them will be consistent point getters next season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible