EFK NFL FANTASY FOOTBALL 13-14 DISCUSSION

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, July 06, 2013, 08:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Whens a good time to get this going? Obviously we need some deadline so guys have got time to evaluate preseason and what not. Also we going to have a pot of cash again for the winner?
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Midas

Pre-Season kicks off in less then a month so I would start it now and get everyone signed up...

I would suggest that this year if a person does not put in to the pot they don't play...

Mike Powers

I'm in.  I'll put up another $10 spot.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Domingo

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Excellent. Maybe I'll win more than $120 this season. :)

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

The REAL champ is here now Powers .... and this time hes got cold hard cash

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I believe it should be up again. Anyone playing this year needs to pay 11.50 to me to play. The 1.50 covering any cost via paypal

FXBlade

I got an email about this today saying the league is ready to go?

I know I am not an "active" member here, so If I am not allowed to participate. then I understand.  Just I have been apart of this for 4 years now and would like the chane

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I think everyone who has been in the league last year got the invite Pete. No problems with anyone being in it as long as they pay their 11.50 US Dollars

Jon

I know I wasn't in it last season... so if an opening is made available, I'd like to join up.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

FXBlade

Quote from: Trumpers on July 07, 2013, 02:17:32 PM
I think everyone who has been in the league last year got the invite Pete. No problems with anyone being in it as long as they pay their 11.50 US Dollars

Happy to do so, as long as no one minds.  Which paypal address?  TFWF one?

jagilki

I'm hoping I can send the money next payperied (two weeks) as... I'm a lil strapped atm.