News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

WWE Supercards

Started by jagilki, August 18, 2014, 01:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

I hate you all. After seeing this I downloaded the game and waste WAY too much of my time playing this. I'm not at Jag levels yet, but I'm working on it!

What's everyone's name on there? I'm Fnord if you ever go up against me! :D

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Mike Powers

I have a maxed out, pro, super rare Del Rio, super rare Sgt. Slaughter, super rare Mr. McMahon, super rare Eric Rowan, maxed out, rare AJ Lee. 

I'm in the middle of a KOTR, in the semi's, and up 1-0 on my opponent.  Things are looking up!

Fnord

I'm nowhere near your guy's levels, but here's my current team. (see attached pic)

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Rob

This is my entire team which I'm quite pleased with.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Fnord

I just saw the Andre card for the first time about an hour ago! I want one!

Mike Powers

We'll, if we're all gonna show off.....

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Just started last night. Not too far in yet but here's my current team
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

The TeeJ of Philly

Started yesterday morning. This is my current team (which will be done once my kotr is over and I can pro some of my uncommon guys and train these guys)

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Managed to clear the whole board
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

The TeeJ of Philly

I try to clear the whole board every time. Get them feeder cards.

Clinched 1st in a KOTR over night. These take too long. 45 matches with an hour between them basically is crazy.  Hope I get either a rare AJ to pro my current or a rare Rey to pro him

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Just won my kotr. Won a rare set of diesel and a ladder
You Are Game Will Evolve

Rob

I got a super rare Cesaro from a KOTR... Next exhibition game I win a super rare Cesaro so he goes pro straight away and is trained by the lvl 25 Andre the Giant :D
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Suddenly, everyone I'm facing has a full roster of maxed out Super Rares, or Ultra Rare/Epic cards.

jagilki

Pro's get better stats if you make sure both cards are maxed out BEFORE combining them.

I've yet to be able to get two of a Super Rare in order to Pro them.  However my Rare Pro HBK is maxed out and ranks higher than my Super Rare maxed out Rock.

edit

getting kind of irritated, as I'm STUCK in the Super Rare ++ tier until I either get my two Seth Rollins cards maxed, then Pro'd OR I get a Super Rare that ranks higher than one of my other SR's.  As everybody in my deck atm is maxed out, and my two support cards are both SR's as well.

Super Rare wise, I also have a Maxed out SR Ryder, Maxed out McMahon and Maxed out ADR.

Mike Powers

Quote from: jagilki on August 26, 2014, 02:46:51 PM
Pro's get better stats if you make sure both cards are maxed out BEFORE combining them.

I did not know this.