News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Doom 4

Started by Stoner, May 18, 2015, 12:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Apparently Bethesda will be showing it off at E3 this year.

I was honestly disappointed with 3, because the whole thing was just about pitch black and I remember being annoyed by the flashlight mechanics.  Hoping they take a different route with this one.  I'll give it a try either way though, fun series with interesting Sci-Fi/Religious lore.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Black Death

thought the announcement was going to be Fallout 4 ... please i hope there going to be a Fallout 4 announcement

here for both announcements 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Stoner

Well, Bethesda has an hour long presentation at E3.  Chances are they wont spend the whole hour talking about Doom 4.  Del Toro's production company has SUPPOSEDLY been hired to make a 20-30 minute long video for/about Fallout 4, so there is still a lot of hope left for it being a thing.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM