News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Shoot Club (Houston)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Nice.  I like the way both of those sound.  I think you'll have two complementing styles that will mesh rather well together.  Take some time to get used to Houston.  There is quite a bit to keep yourself entertained around here.  I've lived in the area most of my life, if you need to know anything just ask.  In the meantime I'm gonna have to ask you to leave though, its important I take this call.  Thanks for meeting me gentlemen.

-----

Jerzey!  I'm assuming this has to do with GM Justin having raised Rafa's contract to a ridiculous amount, yes?  I'd like to offer Joel a new deal of 15 Million and 7.5 Million PR.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Mike Powers

Damn playa', you sho is makin' good fo' last time, ain'tcha?  That's a deal dawg.

Now, we needs ta talk about my boy Barton.  What's the deal fo' him?

Stoner

Yeah, I still feel like a dick for the crap deal I was offering to begin with.  Especially after having met the man now.  He's definitely worth every cent you asked for when we first met.

The best I would be comfortable doing is putting Sam at what Joel is at currently before his raise, 10 million and 2.5 PR.  That puts me at just below my maximum cap space while being a deal you found comfortable for our first rounder before GM Justin had to go and screw with the economy.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Mike Powers

Word playa'.

Hook a brotha' up wit some punkin pancakes?

Stoner

You know it.  We've got the finest maple syrup you can buy from Canada, as well as just about any other topping you can dream of.  Its a pleasure working with you Jerzey.

-----

Ok, before moving on I'd like to speak with Sam Barton.  Having just given him a significant raise he didn't even know was coming, I feel like I should meet the man.

Mike Powers

Wassup my brotha'!?!  I'm makin' BANK right now son, so you know what that means.....WE'RE HITTIN' THE TITTY BAR!!!  C'mon bro, it's on me!

Stoner

You say "The" as if there's the only one.  This is Houston bro, they're more plentiful than waffle batter around here.  Hell there are four within walking distance of this building alone.  You're going to have to get a bit more specific.

Before we discuss recreational activities though, what would you say is your greatest strength in the ring?  What do you bring to the table that would be difficult for others to overcome?  And what image would you like me to put out to the world on your behalf?

Mike Powers

The answer to all 3?  Sex appeal baby!  S-E-X.....appeal!!

Stoner

Well then.  That certainly makes things interesting then.  I look forward to seeing what you can do out there, no homo.

-----

Alrighty then, lets drop the batter into the skillet and cook us some griddle cakes!

- Roster -

Main Eventer: Joel Rocker - Captain
Semi-Main Eventer: Sam Barton
Tag Team #1: Rick Turner
Tag Team #2: Bradley
Woman: Jaime Hampton
Curtain Jerker: Rob Washington
Bench: Randy Pike
Sparring Squad: Keyarra

- Training -
Bradley - Counters
Jaime Hampton - Technical Skills
Rob Washington - High Risk

PR -

Joel Rocker - Series of video packages and commercials.  The first would be a throwback to Twisted Sister's "I Wanna Rock" in that a kid is being berated by his father who asks him in the end what he wants to do with his life to get the response "I wanna ROCK!"  and Joel kicks in the door, knocks the dad out and makes out with the mom who is entering the room with a plate of pancakes smothered in syrup.  The second will be Joel going out and meeting with other famous Houston sports stars.  Football players and the like.  Have some arm wrestling matches or something.  Last will be Joel working out at various gyms in the Houston area and showing off his strength in general.

Sam Barton - Have Sam go to a few Movie Premieres.  Get him to mingle with people.  Just don't let him drink too much.

Lock in

Mike Powers

The team is back from training camp.  Here's a few notes for you:

~ Sam Barton was late to camp on several occasions.  His excuse was "bitches man".
~ Bradley and Turner are trying hard, but they appeared to struggle during most of camp.
~ Joel Rocker was all business, and was clearly the dominant member of the club.
~ Rob Washington showed growth.

The trainers are putting together the team sheet for you.  Once I get it to you, you'll be expected to put out a press release before speaking to your Head Trainer. 

Mike Powers

Here you go.  Please issue your press release, then speak to your Head Trainer. 

Stoner

GM Stoner has nothing to say to the press at this moment.

-----

Mr Wayne.  On a scale of one to four weeks, how quickly do you think my cakes are going to be griddled?

Mike Powers

If you keep blowing off the media, it'll be even shorter than that. But you're not giving up on me, are you? 

Stoner

Nah.  Just got some disappointing news about a number of the guys we've got.  I know Scott has high expectations of the crew and I've been places where people get fired the first moment they don't live up to expectations.

Anyway.  What do you think we should do going forward?

Mike Powers

Well, first things first.  We gotta do something out Turner.  At the bare minimum, he needs to be delegated to the sparring slot, though I'd rather see him gone entirely. I'm not sure if that's feasible on your end or not though. 

Bradley, though clearly better than Turner, struggled too.  If we got him a better tag partner, we bay be able to hide his weaknesses a bit.