News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Anyone over Turkolu

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Hi I am jimmy butler...I just got a shit load of cash after one standout year...#concern
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 09, 2015, 04:56:08 PM
Hi I am jimmy butler...I just got a shit load of cash after one standout year...#concern

Hes worth every penny. Barring injury he will get better

Gravedigger

I read today Enes Kanter got an offer sheet for 4 years, 70 million...

Butler is a HOFer compared to Kanter...

Gates

Quote from: Gravedigger on July 09, 2015, 10:22:43 PM
I read today Enes Kanter got an offer sheet for 4 years, 70 million...

Butler is a HOFer compared to Kanter...

And apparently the Thunder are going to match that offer sheet...

Justin

Jimmy Butler is one of the few players who actually works on his game to improve and it has shown.  He will continue to improve and will be a consistent all-star.  You have no reason to worry.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I appreciate I have 3 opinions that differ. None of which are Bulls fans lol. I think the difference I see is the guy had one breakout season, albeit a great one and got THE DEAL of the century for it. I don't doubt his committment to the cause and frankly with Derrick Rose probably never back to his original form and his "management" constantly hurting his relationship with the Bulls we need Butler, but it seems a heck of a lot of cash in my opinion...

Black Death

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 11, 2015, 05:15:16 AM
I appreciate I have 3 opinions that differ. None of which are Bulls fans lol. I think the difference I see is the guy had one breakout season, albeit a great one and got THE DEAL of the century for it. I don't doubt his committment to the cause and frankly with Derrick Rose probably never back to his original form and his "management" constantly hurting his relationship with the Bulls we need Butler, but it seems a heck of a lot of cash in my opinion...

i agree with you ian , I would be concern also , a lot of money , brings a lot of pressure also
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 11, 2015, 05:15:16 AM

When the salary cap takes a jump that makes any FBL cap increase look pedestrian, it won't be a lot of cash. Seemingly, everyone else, smartly, are taking 2-3 years deal, mainly with an option in that third year to provide the first crack at the new salary and new max contract. In two years, that 19 mil a year for an all star, two way player, potential All-NBA, its a steal.

I'd be more concern that your front office cut ties with Thibs who had a team playing with some duds making it into the second round of the playoffs often.

Gravedigger

From what I've seen the only superstar/max deal guy who's doing the 2 year deal thing is LeBron.

Butler will be worth his deal within the current salary structure of the NBA. Bulls fans should be happy with the signing. If not, ship him to Boston...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Thibs thing hasn't settled well with me at all...no more cheers for "Paxson for 3!!!!!!!!!! "

Captain Metro

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 11, 2015, 03:56:00 PM
Thibs thing hasn't settled well with me at all...no more cheers for "Paxson for 3!!!!!!!!!! "

Firing Thibs was the right move. The team had maxed out as far as they were going to go. They may not be better with Hoiberg (in fact I suspect they will regress) but they would not win a title with Thibs as the head coach and that should be the organization's goal. It's the same as firing Doug Collins and hiring Phil Jackson way back when.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Jon

Flip Saunders passed away today from cancer.

RIP FLIP

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Cory

jesus that was bad.