NXT Spoilers/Updates/News

Started by Fnord, November 11, 2013, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

hope they dont closely link it with Rybitch's finisher

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Fnord

Um... isn't that how Kidd got hurt? lol

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

BamBamBunglow

Quote from: Fnord on June 09, 2015, 02:18:50 PM
Um... isn't that how Kidd got hurt? lol

I've yet to read how it actually happened - it was apparently a "freak accident that had nothing to do with joe". May have missed a source.

Black Death

Joe look good in the debut , just the right amount of nastiness ...  muscle buster look good and they called it the muscle buster .  plus honest he looks damn big in the wwe ring compare to when he was in tna ... maybe it way the WWE shoots there shows or maybe it the first time i seen  him in a long time 

it been set Samoa Joe vs Kevin Owens on NXT next Wednesday... not a title match , just a straight up fight.  I am counting down the days right now

can not wait for this match
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Tezmission Black

Black Death

Samoa Joe vs Owens was an awesome match in my opinion and teaser to something more ... love it , remind me of old school brawl. can not wait for more.  plus I love the finn balor doc they did , it was great stuff , can not wait for part 2 next week. 

BamBamBunglow

*** SPOILERS!!!! ***

Upcoming August Takeover special!

We have Balor/Owens Rematch;

Tyler Breeze Vs. Jushin "THUNDER" Liger! I AM MARKING OUT IN ADVANCE!

Black Death

Quote from: BamBamBunglow on July 17, 2015, 03:48:50 AM
*** SPOILERS!!!! ***

Upcoming August Takeover special!

We have Balor/Owens Rematch;

Tyler Breeze Vs. Jushin "THUNDER" Liger! I AM MARKING OUT IN ADVANCE!

well...DAMN!

BamBamBunglow

Quote from: Black Death on July 17, 2015, 03:52:56 AM
well...DAMN!

Indeeeeeeeed. I'm trying not to read too much into this... I don't wanna get my hopes up about importing NJPW guys for crossover shows in NXT...

I may be failing. I may end up disappointed :(

Fnord

Triple H revealed new matches for WWE NXT "Takeover: Brooklyn" today. Here's the updated card for Saturday night, which now has a 7:30pm EST start time:

Ladder Match for the NXT Title
Kevin Owens vs. Finn Balor

NXT Tag Team Title Match
The Vaudevillians vs. Blake and Murphy

NXT Women's Title Match
Bayley vs. Sasha Banks

Jushin "Thunder" Liger vs. Tyler Breeze

Samoa Joe vs. Baron Corbin

Bull Dempsey vs. Elias Samson

Apollo Crews vs. Tye Dillinger

Eva Marie vs. Carmella

Enzo Amore, Big Cass, Zack Ryder and Mojo Rawley vs. Jason Jordan, Chad Gable, Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson

Charlotte vs. Emma vs. Becky Lynch vs. Dana Brooke

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Fnord

During this morning's NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn conference call, Triple H clarified that not all of the matches advertised on his Twitter will be taking place on the TakeOver special.

The company is set to tape 90 minutes of TV from the Barclays Center, which will then be followed by the special event. The start time is set for 9 pm EST.

Fnord

- There have been rumors going around WWE NXT that there will be several talent releases coming in September.

- With that said, I've also heard there will be 4-6 new talents starting with NXT at the WWE Performance Center in late September or early October. This isn't confirmed but it seems like most of the new incoming talents are from the indies.

We noted last week via The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that indie stars Rich Swann and Biff Busick were on WWE's radar in a strong way. I was told that both are pretty close to actually signing with WWE but still had not taken or passed their physicals as of last week. Swann and Busick could be 2 of the 4-6 talents that are expected to debut this fall, as mentioned above. It was believed that their signings could be announced when, and if, they pass their physicals.

BamBamBunglow

Jushin Liger may NOT be finished with WWE yet - another promoter has attempted to book Liger and been told "WWE has already booked him on those same dates".

Tyler Breeze has also stated "He's not done with Liger Yet".

*SPECULATION BELOW*

Given that the NJPW President and IWGP heavyweight champion were both backstage at Summerslam, there is at least a small glimmer of hope at some further NXT/NJPW crossover. This obviously all depends on the NJPW/ROH partnership agreement and terms, but if some NJPW superstars bleed across, it could get NJPW some serious exposure to the average American/Canadian/British fan.

Duckman

Got tickets for the NXT show in Glasgow in December!!  8th row ringside!  Should be a fun show.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Bad News

I got tickets too. I'm on the floor opposite the ramp, Row L.