News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Baseball Fans

Started by Louie The CLown, June 03, 2012, 03:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louie The CLown

Any one surprised at the horrible start the red sox and the yankees are getting? being a yankees fan the losing streak they were on a week or so ago broke my heart. luckily it looks like they are turning it around.

T-Bonizzle

It makes me happy when the Yankees lose.

Doug E Fresh

GM Franchise

Glad they are losing. Want teams that don't normally do well like the Nationals, Royals, Pirates, Orioles, etc. to have good seasons. Need a change at the top to keep things interesting.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

No. It's simpler than that. I'm a Met fan.

Doug E Fresh

You were probably ecstatic with Santana's no-hitter. I have R.A. Dickey on my fantasy team too so I liked his shutout the next day.

I'm a Cleveland Indians fan so as usual, sports are hard on me lol.

T-Bonizzle

You need to expand your market Dougie.

GM Franchise

I have Dickey on my fantasy team too. I'm an Angels fan and they could be doing worse considering how Albert started the year, lol.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on June 03, 2012, 10:40:18 PM
You need to expand your market Dougie.

I also enjoy cheering for the Red Sox, Cubs, Mets, Giants. I honestly prefer NL baseball over the AL. And I'm partial to the Arizona Diamondbacks as well. When they won the World Series, their coach Bob Brenly grew up 20 minutes and regularly shopped at my grocery store.

GM Franchise

Yeah I like NL and AL West teams the most to watch but that's mostly to do with living in a western state.

Doug E Fresh

I enjoy the NL style of play. Small ball, advance runners, good pitching, not trying to hit every ball out of the stadium, etc.

T-Bonizzle

I dislike the DH rule. Cheapens the game. Especially when you got guys like Carlos Zambrano who goes yard two to three times a year anyway.

leonstone

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on June 04, 2012, 01:13:10 AM
I dislike the DH rule. Cheapens the game. Especially when you got guys like Carlos Zambrano who goes yard two to three times a year anyway.

yes i agree if your gonna play ball then play dont use a dh

Black Death

Tigers fan... pretty much don't pay much attention to baseball until playoff time ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on June 06, 2012, 04:18:58 AM
Tigers fan... pretty much don't pay much attention to baseball until playoff time ...

I only really pay attention for the most part due to fantasy baseball.  :)