News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Boxing

Started by Cory, June 10, 2012, 02:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

I  think its fixed too. Lot of hate out  there.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

done with Boxing ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Something happen??

jagilki

somebody lost to somebody else.

Black Death

any one who watch the fight had  Pacquiao winning ... expect the judges ... it was a joke of a decision... it could be the death of boxing

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on June 10, 2012, 11:47:25 AM
any one who watch the fight had  Pacquiao winning ... expect the judges ... it was a joke of a decision... it could be the death of boxing

The death was actually Pacquaio's last fight when Marquez "lost" to Pacquiao after controlling most of the fight. This was the just the final nail in the coffin.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on June 10, 2012, 12:16:53 PM
Is any of this new? I mean, boxing has been more rigged than pro wrestling for decades. They just picked a different guy to win this time.

This but I mean this ruins all possibility of a Mayweather Manny fight and that was the only fight that made boxing relevant

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Level-One

I didn't watch the whole fight but from what I saw, Manny was putting it on him. However, the announcers are also EXTREMELY biased. I'd recommend everyone to just watch the fight without the audio and see if it was closer then they initially thought. That's what I'll be doing.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Level-One on June 10, 2012, 04:59:41 PM
I didn't watch the whole fight but from what I saw, Manny was putting it on him. However, the announcers are also EXTREMELY biased. I'd recommend everyone to just watch the fight without the audio and see if it was closer then they initially thought. That's what I'll be doing.

This. That's why I can't stand Pacquiao. Media is so pro-Pacman it's absurd.

Black Death

I watch it... bradley did not do enough to take that belt... he had some moments... but manny control the fight.

GM Franchise

Justin

Pacquiao clearly lost to Marquez in his last fight, but because of his popularity and name recognition, he won.  I find it funny as hell that now the shoe is on the other foot everybody is up in arms about it.

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on June 11, 2012, 04:57:04 PM
Pacquiao clearly lost to Marquez in his last fight, but because of his popularity and name recognition, he won.  I find it funny as hell that now the shoe is on the other foot everybody is up in arms about it.

+1

That's what I was so up in arms about after this happened. The same people complaining about this said NOTHING when Marquez "lost" to Pacquiao. Marquez got screwed just as mucha s Pacquiao but that's ok. That's alright because the "good guy" won. Give me a break.

Arkia Fisk

Does anyone else jus want Mike Tyson to jump in outta nowhere n start ripping heads off again??

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS