News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

College Sports Thread

Started by GM Franchise, July 29, 2013, 04:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Alright after the wrestling topic discussion about this I think we need to have a College Sports Discussion Topic and here it is.

Let's start the discussion off with a question. What is your favorite college to root for in college sports?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Football

Baseball

Basketball

In that order.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Any favorite colleges to cheer for?
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Doug E Fresh

Football and basketball for me. Followed baseball in 2012 when Kent made a splash. I'll watch the frozen four also.

My teams:

Ohio State
Kent State
Notre Dame
Arizona

Jon

O.S.U. our hats are off to you.
Beavers, Beavers, fighters through and through.
We'll cheer through-out the land,
We'll root for every stand,
That's made for old O.S.U. Rah-rah-rah

Watch our team go tearing down the field.
Those of iron, their strength will never yield.
Hail! Hail! Hail! Hail!
Hail to old O.S.U.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

UNLV plus any Pac-12, MWC, and WCC teams.

Cory

Football and just this season basketball I've been watching. Ill just drop my top 5 and what sport I support them in. My reasoning is very odd, as I have no REAL connection to any team. My aunt was a professor at Georgia Tech and she pulled some strings and I had gotten a football tryout, but they we're only willing to cover half my flight there, so fuck those cheap bastards!

5. Michigan (B-Ball) - I would but Florida Gulf Coast here too, but Michigan had the best Canadian players and sick jerseys.

4. Oregon (Football) - The most exciting team in college football recently, and sick jerseys. Just fun to watch.

3. Texas Tech (Football) - When I first started getting into NCAA Football video games, they we're my go to team, with Mike Leach's insane offense system and pretty cool jerseys and mascott, they're always a team that will stick with me.

2. Miami Hurricanes (Football) - I've always been facintaed with the history of the team, how good they were in the 80's, "The U" 30 for 30 really solidified them as a team I'll try and support.

1. Florida Gators (Football) - Head an shoulders my favourite football team, started watching when Tebow was a Sophomore and never looked back.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

¿PapaPancho?

You get 1 team/school ... you ride or die with them in all sports.

UCLA Bruin Marching Band Fight Song

GO BRUINS!! BEST COLLEGE SCHOOL EVER!!

Justin

South Carolina Gamecocks and my alma mater Coastal Carolina University, home of the Chanticleers