Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NCAA Tourney Bracket?

Started by Doug E Fresh, March 15, 2010, 04:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geordie

Joined, making my selections now.

Quote[Today at 02:28:53 PM] Black Death: i thought  rettop had a raping promo
[Today at 02:28:55 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I know I did a snippet in a Rettop RP once, is that what you meant?
[Today at 02:28:59 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: ...
[Today at 02:29:02 PM] Black Death: yeah
[Today at 02:29:13 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I think EVERYONE is sigging that, BD

Jose The Law Ramon

Sorry, but I'm trying to limit the number of places I visit for these things and I've already signed up on ESPN for Audibly Offensive.

Geordie

Welp, with Kansas out, our brackets are basically destroyed.

However, I can make a Second Chance bracket on Yahoo if everybody wants.  You get to pick the matches from the Sweet 16 onwards.  Let me know, and I'll get it set up. :)

Quote[Today at 02:28:53 PM] Black Death: i thought  rettop had a raping promo
[Today at 02:28:55 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I know I did a snippet in a Rettop RP once, is that what you meant?
[Today at 02:28:59 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: ...
[Today at 02:29:02 PM] Black Death: yeah
[Today at 02:29:13 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I think EVERYONE is sigging that, BD

Hondo

Quote from: AC Thunder Liger on March 20, 2010, 08:51:12 PM
Welp, with Kansas out, our brackets are basically destroyed.

Yes...unless....you didn't pick Kansas to win...like...someone did.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

Still good , UK Wildcats for the win
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Doug E Fresh

At least I'm in the lead after 3 days lol. Damnit I want that userbar lol.

Fnord

Me and James (BD) still have a chance to get the most points!   ::)

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Black Death

Well out of the first weekend  the standings are as so

!. Sally Screw   46
2. Ac Thunder  44
3. Doug Fresh  41
3. underpants  41
5. fnord             38
5. BD                  38

Well Sally has two point lead over thunder  with a tie for third and tie for fifth .  it still close  with 8 points  between last and first .  Fnord and me still have the most point possible with our champion pick teams still alive  Underpants is right behind us with his team also still alive, Doug and thunder chose Kansas so they have been capped on the points , Sally three with points possible  , it still anyone game  going into the second weekend.  it getting exciting is it not 

Hondo

You wouldnt happen to be....forgetting someone...on that list, would you?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

Quote from: Black Death on March 22, 2010, 12:44:04 PM
Well out of the first weekend  the standings are as so

!. Sally Screw   46
2. Ac Thunder  44
3. Doug Fresh  41
3. hondo           41
5. fnord             38
5. BD                  38

Well Sally has two point lead over thunder  with a tie for third and tie for fifth .  it still close  with 8 points  between last and first .  Fnord and me still have the most point possible with our champion pick teams still alive  Hondo is right behind us with his team also still alive, Doug and thunder chose Kansas so they have been capped on the points , Sally three with points possible  , it still anyone game  going into the second weekend.  it getting exciting is it not 

Sorry about that hondo the name under your account through me , plus i was half sleep just had my coffee and i know now my error  so right now you and doug are tie. with you , me and fnord still with the best chance to get the most points , with sally number four on list of possible points   it still anyone game

The Canadian Repo

Geez... A lot of upsets this year, huh? lulz.

I am not in the greatest shape, but 3 of my final 4 are still alive, so it could be worse.

I have Ohio State losing to Kentucky in the finals. Baylor is my other final 4 but I'm definitely worried with Duke and Saint Mary's playing so well.

It's not like I have money down so I could care less. It's just fun and games... Fuck that. I want to win, dammit! Heh.

Jose The Law Ramon

Well I think now 99.7% of brackets are now dead. Wonder who's going to end up being the lucky jerk who made the ONE correct bracket for this tournament.

Fnord

Where's my FIRST EVER USERBAR, SUCKAS!!!!!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Fnord

Fnord

Guess not?  no one can handle the fact that I KNEW Duke was gonna win?