NFL Debate #10: 2013 Draft, 1st overall pick

Started by Cory, November 08, 2012, 11:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Makes sence....if they dont move to LA, Tebow will be a fucking goldmine.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Talon

I chose Mingo because I think the Jags will finish with the worst record.  The Chiefs play my Panthers in KC, and could run all over them.

Jags still have Gabbert, and I think they'll give him another year or two before bailing on him.

Te'o would by the best player that I see, but Linebackers don't go #1 overall anymore.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Mike Powers

I don't follow college at all, so I can't intelligently comment on this. 

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on November 09, 2012, 03:03:22 PM
Makes sence....if they dont move to LA, Tebow will be a fucking goldmine.

The Jags need to trade for Tim Tebow. With Tebow and MJD they will have a MONSTER rushing attack. They can draft T'eo for their defense and Blackmon can take the role of the Demaryious Thomas on the offense. They will be a team to watch if they do that.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

You will need some sort of passing game to win.

Cooper

On this list... I'd go Mingo or Teo's.

As for the Chiefs talk... this year just doesn't look to be a good QB crop. Barkley *could* be an NFL player, but I don't see "star", I see "Sanchez". Geno would be a risk... RG3 type rward, or Leaf kind of risk.

As for Jags and Tebow... I'd love it. It would be a small enough market the media would back off a little, and I still believe Tebow isn't the worst and he could be a decent QB journeyman, getting playing time and doing well, but never great. The guy is what, 10-3 as a starter?

Cory

Quote from: Cooper on November 10, 2012, 12:07:02 AM
On this list... I'd go Mingo or Teo's.

As for the Chiefs talk... this year just doesn't look to be a good QB crop. Barkley *could* be an NFL player, but I don't see "star", I see "Sanchez". Geno would be a risk... RG3 type rward, or Leaf kind of risk.

As for Jags and Tebow... I'd love it. It would be a small enough market the media would back off a little, and I still believe Tebow isn't the worst and he could be a decent QB journeyman, getting playing time and doing well, but never great. The guy is what, 10-3 as a starter?

Excellent first post....agree 100% with the analysis of Barkley and Geno. I think Barkley has more of an upside than Sanchez seeing as how hes more mature going into the draft than Sanchez was, and Geno will be a alright player....but wont be in the same class as Newton or RG3

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on November 09, 2012, 11:45:48 PM
You will need some sort of passing game to win.

Broncos went 7-4 plus a playoff win with that system. Just saying.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible