News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Live action Robotech film series announced

Started by Chris Stern, March 29, 2015, 11:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Stern

ROBOTECH - INTRO HD 720P
It was tossed around that Sony was going to produce a live action version of the classic "80's" anime Robotech. Now it seems even before the first film even has gone into production that this will now be a full series of films..

While as a 80's kid I like the idea of a new Robotech film, even if it's live action and it's Sony.. but I think it's too soon for them to make it a full blown series of films. I mean I would rather wait to see how the first one is received first then talk about making it a series. But that's just me.

source: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/140242-Live-Action-Robotech-Movie-Will-Be-a-Franchise

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Chris Stern

Quote from: Stoner on March 29, 2015, 01:19:21 PM
Fuck yeah!!!

My thoughts exactly. Hopefully Sony doesn't screw this up, got to admit with Speilberg directing the film version of Ready Player One, while we are getting Age of Ultron followed by Civil War with Spiderman in it and then the infinity war, Two new Godzilla films one from Toho themselves and another from Legendary Pictures, Flash Gordon 2(holding out hope someone decided to capitalize on a Flash Gordon sequel and makes a Flesh Gordon 3), Star Wars Episode 7, a Power Rangers Reboot(hopefully the new Saban does a better job with it then the last few seasons of Power Rangers since Samurai, Super Samurai, Megaforce, Super Megaforce and Dino Charge have been some of the weakest Power Rangers seasons since Saban brands got the rights back from Disney), Alien 5, Blade Runner 2 and now this. I've been really excited.