News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Pokemon Go....

Started by Knuckles, July 09, 2016, 07:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Gravedigger

This fad hasn't passed yet?

Mike Powers

Shake your fist angrily in their direction. Works for me.

Gravedigger

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

You're not old. You still be clubbin' yo.

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 07, 2016, 08:59:18 PM
You're not old. You still be clubbin' yo.

I know but I agree with this...

Quote from: Gravedigger on August 07, 2016, 04:24:38 PM
This fad hasn't passed yet?

8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Knuckles

not really, im just casual and happen to be 24. updated, i added a second lapras (both from eggs from walking) and a scyther

The Refreshing drink....

T-Bonizzle

At level 24 you're no longer a casual :P

It's cool though. I might be higher if my game wasn't broken. For some reason I, and only I, repeal pokemon when I'm near lures or use incense. Everyone around me will spawn the same pokemon and I'll get jackshit.

Captain Metro

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Knuckles

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on August 08, 2016, 11:17:08 AM
At level 24 you're no longer a casual :P

It's cool though. I might be higher if my game wasn't broken. For some reason I, and only I, repeal pokemon when I'm near lures or use incense. Everyone around me will spawn the same pokemon and I'll get jackshit.

no its casual, im just a gamer and figured out the best possible way to lvl so i guess the word is efficient?

The Refreshing drink....