News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

WWE '13: Live the Revolution

Started by jagilki, May 25, 2012, 01:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

WWE '13 Trailer featuring CM Punk

*know most of this was posted in the "Viral Video" thread, but eh.

RickRampage

If I remember correctly, it has been announced already that Road to Wrestlemania is gone and they are bringing back Storyline Mode. I read that on Wikipedia if I remember; if this is true, I am extremely happy.

Cory

I may actually jump back into the realm of the WWE games....I just never liked the controls since the 2007/08-pre games where you know, A was grapple and B was punch kind of time.

Can anyone answer the question...is there any way you can change the controls back to "classic"?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

CM Punk Interview - WWE 13

Yes the road to Wrestlemaina is dead ...  enter Attitude Era Mode

here the link to the article and better version of the punk interview

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/29/igns-exclusive-debut-of-wwe-13
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Fnord

Source: F4WOnline

Here is the current unofficial roster for WWE '13, according to The Wrestling Observer. CM Punk, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, Triple H and The Rock are amongst the modern era superstars included in the game.

Mike Tyson is also in the game as an Attitude Era superstar.

You can check out the unofficial roster below:

Modern Era Superstars: CM Punk, John Cena, Sheamus, The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, Mark Henry, Chris Jericho, The Big Show, Brock Lesnar, Kevin Nash, Kane, Alberto Del Rio, Booker T, Brodus Clay, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Sin Cara, Epico, Heath Slater, Kofi Kingston, Hunico, Jack Swagger, David Otunga, Jinder Mahal, Justin Gabriel, Primo, R-Truth, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Santino Marella, Ted DiBiase, The Great Khali, The Miz, Wade Barrett, Zack Ryder, Beth Phoenix, Kharma, The Bella Twins, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly and Alicia Fox.

Attitude Era Superstars: Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Eddie Guerrero, Edge & Christian, New Age Outlaws, Road Warriors, X-Pac, Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Mankind, Dude Love, Cactus Jack, Trish Stratus, Lita, Big Show, Kane, Davey Boy Smith, Vader, Mark Henry, Ken Shamrock, Godfather, Big Bossman, Mike Tyson.

UPDATE 1: The roster above is the unofficial roster. The official roster from THQ currently consists of the following eight Superstars: CM Punk, Steve Austin, Sheamus, The Undertaker Mark Henry, Mankind, Chris Jericho and The Big Show.

UPDATE 2: We have updated the list with the roster listed in The Wrestling Observer. The Attitude Era Superstars list is identical to the original list we posted, however the modern day superstars includes Alberto Del Rio, Brodus Clay and Booker T.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

Source: THQ

THQ has posted a new WWE '13 Q&A update explaining how characters in the upcoming video game can collapse the ring:
Q: Are ring breaks in-game or just cut-scenes?

A: Ring breaks are in-game occurrences, NOT just cut-scenes! They're one of our new "Spectacular Moments," which also include blasting people through ring barriers and diving through commentary tables. That means that you can bust up the ring yourself in any kind of match...just as long as you meet the necessary requirements.

Q: Can any Superstar perform a ring break?

A: No. Only super-heavyweights have the heft, mass and sheer power required to demolish the squared circle - just like on WWE television.

Right now, both Big Show and Mark Henry are confirmed as being capable of performing ring breaks, but as for other potential super-heavyweights...you'll just have to keep your eyes peeled for additional Roster Reveals.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

Im highly considering this game...and I havent bought a wrestling game since SD vs Raw 07.

jagilki

Cory

awesome...but those graphics look shitty

Tezmission Black

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

jagilki