News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Smackdown vs Raw 2010 Info

Started by The Rick, August 24, 2009, 01:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rick

Not seen this anywhere else on here. THQ have released some info on the next Smackdown vs Raw game, and it sounds quite impressive if they are able to pull it off.

First off, CAWs have been improved so they stand up better against the superstars on the roster.

New Create A Finisher situation, now you can make finishers from the top rope as well as from the front grapple.

Edit Superstar attires. You can change the colours of all of the WWE Superstars attires.

New Road To Wrestlemania storylines, including a Divas story and a CAW Story.

Create A Story: Design your own story using a variety of cutscene templates and set your own win conditions for matches.

All sounds awesome, hopefully it's as good as it sounds.

chunkylover

Why from the top from and not from behind, on the ground or in the turnbuckle

All create a dive will mean is the brth of the 7200 degree swanton.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Chunkay on August 24, 2009, 03:44:25 PM
Why from the top from and not from behind, on the ground or in the turnbuckle

All create a dive will mean is the brth of the 7200 degree swanton.

Unless they've already offered the 630 senton, that's about the limit for something like that. Oh, and maybe I'll finally get to recreate the reverse senton bomb I've given to 2 of my eWrestlers, lol.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

chunkylover

No it isn't... it's limitless when it's a game and you're an unrealistic douche child.

UWF Management

James Onlee

Anyone else notice that your meter is right under your character now?  I've seen a few videos and their all the same.  This could finally mean more than 6 people on the screen at a time and a royal rumble with a ton of people in the ring at once.  I would be in awe if a smackdown game would do this.  I'm liking what I see.

Tezmission Black

There was a old WCW game out I think it was WCW NWO vs the world or something like that, but one of the options for there rumble was to switch between a over the top rope version to a pin/submission rumble, I think something like that would be awesome but I doubt WWE would do it since they never actually had a rumble like that.

Black Death

i like the create your story , hell we talk about if we could run raw or smackdown we make it better well now we get a chance.  do this right it going to be a blast 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Bryan

Quote from: Allister Black on August 24, 2009, 07:31:36 PM
There was a old WCW game out I think it was WCW NWO vs the world or something like that, but one of the options for there rumble was to switch between a over the top rope version to a pin/submission rumble, I think something like that would be awesome but I doubt WWE would do it since they never actually had a rumble like that.

I remember that, I think it's in No Mercy as well, but they called it Slobberknocker mode.

2010 looks interesting, but so did 2009...I'm taking a wait and see approach to this one.

Cory Funk Jr.

I am going to rent instead of buy right away. It is a shame since I have bought -every- other one since WCW Vs The World on launch day. However 09 really turned me off the series as far as doing that. I was hoping for a Create - A - Belt would return, but have not seen it yet. Does anyone know if it is in?

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Chunkay on August 24, 2009, 05:06:14 PM
No it isn't... it's limitless when it's a game and you're an unrealistic douche child.

Sorry, I meant to say that would be the limit for me.

Don't call me a douche again, thanks.

chunkylover

wasn't referring to you...
I was referring to the twelve year olds who will buy this game. We're efedders, we have a sense of what would work, they don't they will just do something stupid as it looks cool even though it's impossible.

justjer

Top Rope Create a finisher means I can hopefully finally create the Shooting Star Leg Drop. Thank you Jesus and maybe this time we can actually get a legit looking Flipping Piledriver out of the front CAF and can do the hellivator as well.

Create a story looks solid and I deff plan on using this to my advantage.

might rent it first though, just to be safe.

Alex Smiley

Goldferg

when are they going to put in a 'create-a-tron' feature? srsly.

ditto for the lack of create-a-submission finisher options.

and speaking of which, un-nerf non-ss subs.

</bitchrant>
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.