News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

UFC Undisputed 2010

Started by Duckman, May 09, 2010, 03:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midas

Can some explain the submission system to me? Like if I get put in a sub how do I defend it?

Cory

I guess circles with the right stick

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Fnord

That's what I do and it seems to work.  Unfortunately on the opposite end, I can never get someone IN a submission and keep them there! 

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Marq

Be warned.

I've created my version of Viktor Kovalenko.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Level-One

Submissions against CPU are broken. I personally have only submitted the CPU when I've rocked them, popped an arm, and took it home with me. But yeah, rotate the RS, fast and smooth so the stick goes around the rim all the way through.

I've been playing player matches galore. I win a majority of the time and I'm starting to get pretty good at the game, I think. Has anyone here been able to play ranked games yet? I've only gotten into two and the guys had like 100+ W's records so I backed out and never played ranked yet. Plus, I hear the lag is worse in ranked.

Midas

I played the title mode as Lesner who is a beast KO guys in the first round on Advanced and I am on a role just knocking it out and get to minataro and like 10 times in a role this guy gets rocked and gets out then throws me on the ground and subs me with ease...

I used the RS and it never worked... I figured I was doing something wrong...

Level-One

Quote from: Midas on May 30, 2010, 10:53:21 PM
I played the title mode as Lesner who is a beast KO guys in the first round on Advanced and I am on a role just knocking it out and get to minataro and like 10 times in a role this guy gets rocked and gets out then throws me on the ground and subs me with ease...

I used the RS and it never worked... I figured I was doing something wrong...

Brock Lesnar as very weak Submission defence; Minataro is probably the complete opposite, despite me not knowing his exact sub stat. Mixed in with the fact CPU can lock/break (especially breakout) submissions easier then a normal player would; that's what probably did you in.

Shining actually got my hand bruised and all sore; but that's because I usually don't play video games longer then an hour or two, up until this week.  :D

Cory

Finally getting the hand of sparring/new controls, so ill hopefully be ready for online come weeks end.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Level-One

Quote from: Cory on May 31, 2010, 01:41:30 PM
Finally getting the hand of sparring/new controls, so ill hopefully be ready for online come weeks end.

Good shit!

I can finally get into ranked matches; much like the player matches. A little lag, but nothing that will throw your game off. The first few times, the split second delay will get to you but eventually you'll barely notice it. I'm 7-1 right now.

You NEED ground game skill to survive online. Stand up, isn't really useful this time around. Takedowns are too easy. I prefer to take it to the ground or work the clinch; because I always get caught with the elbow spam to the face if I decide to stand and bang, lol.

How's everyone doing? I feel like I'm the only one online right now.  :D

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I played online today for the first time with Pat.  There was a little lag but nothing too noticeable.  My records at 0-2 right now as Pat is the only person I have played.  Damn good fights both times though.  Flash KO halfway through the 2nd rd the first time and Submission in the 2nd rd for the second match
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Fnord

So... I guess I really suck at this game because I can't seem to win a match online.... at all....

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.