News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Devils (Los Angeles)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Now whose arguing about linear opinions?

It's funny because when I talked to Mr. Matthews here I shared my frustration with your stunt but in the end I decided because you were winning that you would get a slap on the wrist.  All you had to do was call it even.  All you had to do was explain yourself like you did when you said it was something in the moment.  But in between saying the right things you've said a lot of wrong things.

Arguing semantics? Wrong.

Telling me to stuff it over a few bucks you put in our pockets? Wrong.

Implying you can go OVER my head?  Wrong.

If all I cared about was my ego you Mr. Haller would be on the bench for the rest of the season out of an example set for those who don't follow authority.  But seeing as I was hired to do what was right for this club I have to put my feelings aside.

So let me lay it out for you in front of the Head Trainer here.

No more stunts without my knowledge on your end.  I don't seek legal restitution and look to bench you.

You keep your opening spot on the roster and we move on as a team.

That is if you are as interested in doing what's best for the team as I am.

Mike Powers

Let me lay it to you straight Buzzkill.  I want to win the inaugural TCW Championship with my teammates.  There is no rush like the rush of winning Championships.  So, I'm gonna do my best to color within the lines.....for now.

But, at the end of the season, you and I need to come to a much better understanding of our situation moving forward.   

¿PapaPancho?

Glad we were able to both move past this and do what's best for The Devils.  We also finally agree on something convincingly we both more than anything want to be the first to win that TCW Championship.  I look forward that discussion once we achieve that goal.

Let's take it to Chicago Mr. Haller and Mr. Matthews.  We've got a winning streak to keep alive.

----

Main Event: FRIGHTMARE
Semi-Main Event: RUSSEL WADE
Tag Team #1: MUHAMMAD AL SHITARI
Tag Team #2: MACE
Opener: MIKE HALLER
Woman: KRYSTAL
Bench: VANCE MENDENHALL
Sparring: THE CLOWN

Lock In

¿PapaPancho?

PRESIDENT VEGA HAPPY TO BE ONLY UNDEFEATED TEAM IN TCW! TOTAL TEAM EFFORT

Yes ladies and gentlemen another week has gone and once again the Devils stand tall over all.  Let's be honest.  The Shark Tank never had a chance because in a league where team seems to be a fleeting concept here with The Devils it is not.  Yes we are all great in an individual way such as Mr. Haller who has YET to STILL lose a match but when the time comes everybody helps carry the load.  Just take a look at Vance who hasn't been able to see action but when the time comes for it he is there for the helping hand.

Now Mr. Nichols wants to talk about fairness and being cheated.  But it's very simple.  In life there are winners and losers.  Frightmare did what had to be done to WIN.  Perhaps if the Shark Tank had a more team oriented approach someone would have come and helped Mr. Nichols but did anybody? Nope.  Maybe they should work on that in Chicago when they come visit us in LA week 7.

Because the Devils know how to take care of one another.  Yoga?  Don't laugh!!  Because the proof is in the pudding.  Michael Jordan did ballet to help himself and that's what the greats do.  They look for that edge to seperate themselves from their peers.  And while you guys are snickering about yoga ... the truth is that is a cover.  Because the rest of the league is shitting themselves at the thought that Russel Wade just ... got ... better.

And this brings me to my next point.  XJ Hawkins.

Impressive.

Very Impressive.

We here in Los Angeles want you at your VERY best.

Frightmare wants you at your VERY best.

4 more weeks ...

BUT until that time we face The Shoot Club. 

It will definitely be good to be back home in our cathedral.  We hope the fans have been seeing the product and they pack that building.  Don't worry we're not looking past you Houston.  See every team gets an attentive eye placed on it.  And with my eye I see exactly why your President is just Wrong ... because if he thinks he has a chance against us ... he don't want to be right.

-----

Mr. Matthews congratulations on being the ONLY undefeated team in the league.  Boy those yoga girls really worked out.  How is Coach Wainwright looking these days?

Mike Powers

It's the damnedest thing.  It's like he's focused now.  His eyes are clear, his sentences make sense...I was actually able to get some productivity out of him this week!  He's like a new man.

¿PapaPancho?

And to think she did it for free ... but back to the contest.  I hope you and the team are as excited as I was about being the only undefeated team in the media. I'm certainly glad that the situation with Mike didn't lead to anything damaging our rep on the scorecard.  How's his attitude lately?

Mike Powers

Well, we're not the only undefeated team, so most people think that you look pretty foolish for saying that we are.  As for Mike, he kept a low profile this week.  Almost looked like he was sulking, but it didn't effect him in the ring.

¿PapaPancho?

Say it often enough and it comes through.  Seeing as how Mike did something daring and dumb the last home game. I'm wondering if we can't repair the relationship with something unique but on our terms.  I know you were vocal last time and as a former promoter wanted to pick your brain.

Mike Powers

If we could come up with a stunt for him to perform, with our blessing, I think that Mike would jump all over it.  The way I see it, the difficulty would be figuring out something dangerous enough to get his blood going, but safe enough that we'll okay it.

¿PapaPancho?

I'll have to put my thinking cap on for this one.  Thanks your time Mr. Matthews. If on your way out you let Gretchen know that I want to speak with Russel Wade that would be great.

Mike Powers

Hey, you wanted to see me.  CAN you see me through that freaky mask.....?   

¿PapaPancho?

Of course I can see you Mr. Wade!  I can see you made an improvement and it showed in the ring this week.  I'm sure you were out of your comfort zone trying yoga but man it sure paid off.  So tell me.  How did you like it and what exactly did you guys do?

Mike Powers

I loved it boss. It's hard, damn hard for me, but it sure gives me focus. Mallory and I worked on tandem breathing and basic positions so far. This week we move into the advanced stuff.   

¿PapaPancho?

Excellente!  Happy you have taken to it so well.  Now I have a another question.  How do you feel personally about how Frightmare chose to win?  I know you already heard me speak on it but I want your honest opinion.  Also if you happen to have heard from others on the roster share there thoughts on it.

Mike Powers

I'm conflicted. If it were me, I wouldn't want an assist. But I recognize that I'm a part of a team, and some people will do things differently, know what I mean?

In regards to the locker room....you're gonna need to ask someone else, Mallory kept me pretty busy this last week.