News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Tenacious D and Foo Fighters

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, July 27, 2011, 08:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

Will kick all sorts of ass when I see them in december! FUCK YEAH!

Anyone else seeing them?

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Rob

Nah, don't really care for Tenacious D but my mate saw Foo Fighters the other week and apparently they kicked effing ass. She said they were the best live band shes ever seen, but her reference point is null (Ordinary Boys)
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Tenacious D? Not too exciting. Foo Fighters? That's another story altogether.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

! JDM The Professional !

Pfft, neigh say the D and you shall be smited with their metallic tunes!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Dorling

I've seen the foos twice (once with Queen guesting + Queens of the Stoneage in support and once with Serj Tankian & Gomez) and I've seen Tenacious D too.

I can guarantee that you will have an awesome night. Both bands have amazing stage presence and can really rock. Hopefully the D will bring Lee along so he can do some dancing etc - he was quality.

I am pretty jealous.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Dorling on July 31, 2011, 09:21:44 AM
I've seen the foos twice (once with Queen guesting + Queens of the Stoneage in support and once with Serj Tankian & Gomez) and I've seen Tenacious D too.

I can guarantee that you will have an awesome night. Both bands have amazing stage presence and can really rock. Hopefully the D will bring Lee along so he can do some dancing etc - he was quality.

I am pretty jealous.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Dorling

Looks like I forgot to mention that the first time I saw Foos, not only were they supported by Queens of the Stoneage and performed with Queen, they were also supported by Motorhead.

Yeah, it was good.

Where are you seeing them? I saw Foos at Hyde Park first time, 85,000 in attendance. Second time was at the O2 with about 15-20,000 I think. The D I saw at Birmingham arena with 15,000 - nothing like seeing fathers singing 'fuck her gently' with their 12 year old sons.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Dorling on August 03, 2011, 01:48:46 PM
Looks like I forgot to mention that the first time I saw Foos, not only were they supported by Queens of the Stoneage and performed with Queen, they were also supported by Motorhead.

Yeah, it was good.

Where are you seeing them? I saw Foos at Hyde Park first time, 85,000 in attendance. Second time was at the O2 with about 15-20,000 I think. The D I saw at Birmingham arena with 15,000 - nothing like seeing fathers singing 'fuck her gently' with their 12 year old sons.

A new stadium was just built for AFL here in Australia. Holds around 30k. Seeing them there

Fuck her gently as you described it would have been a mark out D moment! Lol

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs