News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

FWL Season 3 Archive

Started by Fnord, January 14, 2014, 04:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midas

Yeah I hear ya...

With regards to my female it was a rough one... I could gamble on Fox who could not wrestle or stick with SoCal Val who would get 1 point for each person she announced and IMO that wa sa solid 20-30 points that Fox would not get me so I stuck with it...

Yeah Alex Riley was a smart move since he will be fighting these two weeks and should be able to combat my DJ Z who will be fighting for the Tag Title this Friday in a Specialty match and then should get some solid interference points.

My biggest issue and one of the main reasons I believe I might not catch up is that Kidd and the Uso are connected so it is hard for me to get Kidd points without you getting those Uso points and then Naomi comes with the Uso so it sucks...

Ryback is giving me points by winning so I am happy about that and I am hoping Vaez can get some points in the one OVW taping to counter any big points you might get...

Fingers crossed on my end that Mandrews gets garbage points along with Strong.

Fnord

Updated for OVW Episode #812 and NXT!~ That's all the points OVW guys are getting this week!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

Updated for... WWE Network Exclusive, WWE Countdown, NXT, Main Event, Smackdown and Xplosion! Midas is slowly creeping up on Drama! The tension is killing me!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Midas

Interesting... 163 points down and tonight I have DJ Z and So Cal to finish off my week and it looks like I might get some decent points from them.

Fnord any news on this One Night Only Gut Check thing? I am dying to find out if Mandrews is going to ruin my chances at a win!

Fnord

Not Gut Check, but British Bootcamp II. I haven't had a chance yet to check it out. Will probably get to it this weekend.

Fnord

Updated for Impact and Superstars! Midas is creeping up some more!

Mike Powers

Quote from: Fnord on March 15, 2015, 07:01:10 PM
Updated for Impact and Superstars! Midas is creeping up some more!

I keep telling you, nobody is interested in your cuddle-fests.

Drama Queen

Ugh.... Last nights raw results!

Midas

Quote from: Drama Queen on March 17, 2015, 05:10:34 AM
Ugh.... Last nights raw results!

They were great for me lol

Fnord and I were talking about it during Raw and if Naomi and Jimmy don't show up this week (Hey hurt his shoulder) then pretty much all you have left is Mandrews and Riley.

My points from Raw plus the DJ Z match that should air this week and so cal val that basically cuts the lead down to nothing. Then I have my WWE guys going against Mandrews and Riley...

Basically it is going to be a close one and it is still anyones game so we really don't know yet...

Fnord

Updated for ROH, Impact Unlocked and RAW!

Fnord

Aaaaannnnddd... TNA One Night Only Jokers Wild III has been released... they fucked the FWLers over yet again! Updated for that!

Drama Queen

Quote from: Fnord on March 18, 2015, 11:10:19 AM
Aaaaannnnddd... TNA One Night Only Jokers Wild III has been released... they fucked the FWLers over yet again! Updated for that!

You use the plural of FWLer... like as if more than one of us got fucked by it ???

Midas

Quote from: Drama Queen on March 18, 2015, 04:10:05 PM
You use the plural of FWLer... like as if more than one of us got fucked by it ???

The reason he says this is because he knows I intended on keeping Khoya and picking up Dutt and putting them in my Tag over the Ascension...

This would have given me more points but yeah Young being on your bench is worse lol

Drama Queen

Quote from: Midas on March 18, 2015, 04:21:11 PM
The reason he says this is because he knows I intended on keeping Khoya and picking up Dutt and putting them in my Tag over the Ascension...

This would have given me more points but yeah Young being on your bench is worse lol

oh yeah... I was so occupied for this match that I hadn't even considered those were points I was banking on next season from young, Kong AND Davey Richards!

Sigh... as Pancho says "Fuck TNA!" ;D

Midas

Quote from: Drama Queen on March 18, 2015, 04:37:05 PM

oh yeah... I was so occupied for this match that I hadn't even considered those were points I was banking on next season from young, Kong AND Davey Richards!

Sigh... as Pancho says "Fuck TNA!" ;D

Well Drama I can tell you based off everything I have read this is coming down to Mandrews and how the TNA One Night Only is done... Fnord will be watching it on Friday and that is basically what it will come down to...

I am suspecting I will lose by 15 or 20 points and if by some chance I win I will win by like 5.