News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Dissertation Questionnaire

Started by Jerry McClean, September 01, 2013, 01:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry McClean

Hey guys. I'm currently trying to collect last minute data for my masters dissertation (a lot more hard work than I thought it would be! haha) and I was wondering if any of you guys would be up for filling it in? It takes literally 5 minutes and is on football shirt sponsorship so anyone on this board is perfect for it. If you're up for it either post/PM me and I'll send you the link as I don't really want to spam it onto message boards. And if you end up passing it onto a couple of people that'd also be much appreciated. Cheers!

FXBlade

Sure anything to help, send me the link

Adam Wrong

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

jagilki

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jerry McClean

PMs should all be sent. Thanks guys!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Kirk

" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Jerry McClean

Still need as many as possible mate. I'll send you the link!