News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Started by Gary, January 31, 2011, 11:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

When was Kane in WCW?

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

Gary

They say that in the video when the letters turn to smoke..the smoke briefly says Sting..im not bored enough to check

[/center]

GM Franchise

Yeah I'm thinking it's Sting too. I'd LOVE to see Sting face Taker at Mania. That'd be the ultimate dream match.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

if it is sting , It going to be big ... I would one mark out and two WM going over a million buys.  i may actually by it

there enough old school fans that would come back to wwe to see sting in that ring .

I hope it is him . 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: The Franchise on February 01, 2011, 02:38:19 AM

Anyone else thing this guy looked fucking cool?!?!?!??

:D

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

MattWard

this is what making me think it is sting

Duckman

From Prowrestling.net:

WWE may have given away the identity of the mystery person in the 2-21-11 video, as the Save Mart Center website lists "The Return of The Undertaker" for the Feb. 21 edition of Raw. You can view the video at SaveMartCenter.com.

Powell's POV: Well, I guess it was fun while it lasted. There's even a WWE video that hypes the return of Undertaker. I suppose it's possible that we'll get both events that night, but I think it's more likely that WWE blew their own mystery angle. Thanks to Dot Net reader Joe T. for passing along the link.

Whoops!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Gary

[/center]

GM Franchise

Iknows who itis! It's the "Bogus Sting!"

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Gary

From NODQ.com
QuoteNoDQ.com > WWE > Signing Sting WWE's Top Priority, "2 21 1" Video
Posted by Amish Patel on 02/01/2011 at 05:08 PM

-- According to sources within World Wrestling Entertainment, organization officials' top priority heading into 2011 was signing multi-time champion Steve Borden (a/k/a Sting) to a contract.

As reported earlier, TNA Wrestling sources indicate that Borden did not sign a new deal for 2011. The majority feeling within the Nashville based organization is that he is bound for World Wrestling Entertainment, although nobody knows that as a fact.

The New York Daily News notes in today's edition that Borden has 'reportedly' signed a one-year contract with WWE. The reported signing, however, has yet to be confirmed elsewhere.

-- WWE began running vignettes last night on Raw teasing the return or debut of a mysterious figure wearing a black trench coat on "2 21 11." Original plans called for the video to air once, but Vince McMahon called an audible during the broadcast to play it again.

[/center]

Black Death

it sting

taker always comes back with video hype , but in his videos there are taker images , like the druids , the little girls shit like that .  this is totally new .

Sting makes the most sense .  I think the deal was done under the table . that why there no leaks about it
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"