News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Tough Enough

Started by Gary, April 05, 2011, 12:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Black Death

true who ever comes out of this is not going to get a alot of respect... there going to be resentment it happen to the diva serach winners and it going to happen here

be it going to be a good show ,  that for sure .
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Russ

YOUR HAIR DO IS PISSIN' ME OFF!

Really enjoyed Episode 1, Austin's an awesome host for the show and Trish/Booker/De Mott make a great training group. Some of De Mott's comments are brilliant already -- "How are you?" "Good. You?" "Don't ask back at me, that's the most in depth conversation I'm gonna have with you. Ever.".

Already thinking Luke or Andy to win. Was a bit disappointed in Rima, I thought she might pull it out and kill the Miss USA stereotype but then turns up with padding, urgh, fail. Mickael's a dick, we can tell that already. Not at lot of the others stood out that much, and lol at the Lita-a-like claiming to be an 11 year vet when she actually self-taught 11 years ago then became a model like a year later.

Definitely one to keep watching!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

GM Franchise

I really liked this show a lot. Bill DeMott's nicknames were amusing and Austin made this show. Didn't like too many of the cast members other than the trainers. I did like the guy who was training when everyone else was partying and the guy who looked like Shaggy from Scooby Doo.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kise

I like "Shaggy," if we're talking about the same guy from Mississippi. He's got that obv-babyface quality about him. I just hope he's decent during a match. The only female that seems decent is the Latina, but she's a bit on the amateur side. She has dedication, I can tell. I can see her, Shaggy and M-Dogg in the finals.

Gary

Quote from: Kise on April 05, 2011, 09:50:06 PM
I like "Shaggy," if we're talking about the same guy from Mississippi. He's got that obv-babyface quality about him. I just hope he's decent during a match. The only female that seems decent is the Latina  Puerto Rican, but she's a bit on the amateur side. She has dedication, I can tell. I can see her, Shaggy and M-Dogg in the finals.

fixed :)

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

We all knew Gary would get a hard on for the PR chick.

Gary

Hey gotta support my own and thankfully she's one of the best girls on it.

[/center]

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Gary on April 06, 2011, 01:14:37 AM
Hey gotta support my own and thankfully she's one of the best girls on it.

I gotta agree, girl has got it.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Gary

So a friend of mine noticed something. Ms 11 years...is 25 years old. So technically according to her she wrestled since she was 14. Not only that she was also on America's Next Top Model, married to Johnny Fairplay save to say this chick is a reality whore looking for some way to make herself famous.

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Gary on April 07, 2011, 01:46:22 AM
So a friend of mine noticed something. Ms 11 years...is 25 years old. So technically according to her she wrestled since she was 14. Not only that she was also on America's Next Top Model, married to Johnny Fairplay save to say this chick is a reality whore looking for some way to make herself famous.

Not surprised that she's just another reality show attention whore by the way she acted on the show.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

See, I told you guys Matt was fucking awesome.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Hondo

*Ahem*

High spots does not a wrestler make.

It takes more than jumping and twisting and cutting your arm off with light tubes to be a "wrestler".

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

If Matt Sydel can get a spot, this guys just as high flying, if not more.

Give this guy character devlopment....which means make him as lame as Evan Bourne (thats his name right?) and you got someone who can perform.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE