WHY IN THE BLUE HELL IS THIS NEWS WE ALL KNOW LIKE REALLY FOR YEARS WE'VE KNOWN

Started by The Laughing Man, June 13, 2014, 08:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldferg

So they can go 'Like OMG RLLY? we had like, NO IDEA.... so all those jobbers who got their start  by blowing Pat... total coincidence... #PleaseDontSueUs'

But yeah, most open secret ever is fin ally not. .. yeah
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Goldferg

either that or a 'Best of PAt Patterson' DVD is about to be released (on the netwerk) to boost the LGBT subscription rate?
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

The TeeJ of Philly

Because it wasn't a big deal back when he came out to the mainstream

btw

WWE road agents =/= main stream

jagilki

I figured it was mostly because Legends House was filmed with the intent of not being on an online network only watched by hardcore fans, and WWE hoped this would be viewed by more mainstream people.

Also less with an emphasis on "OMG, This guy is gay" but more on, "OMG, this guy has been semi-open gay for 50 some odd years in the WRESTLING industry.  See, WWE is awesome and great for being tolerant."

Jonny Worldbeater

Chris Shields

Sure everyone knew, and it was the worst kept secret in wrestling, and probably one of the worst kept secrets ever, but I guess it's news because it's the first time he's ever actually said anything about it.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

Would've been a bigger shock if he'd have admitted there was no IC Title tournament in Rio back in the day.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.