News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Zombie Bill of Rights

Started by Sally Screw, February 27, 2010, 12:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sally Screw

Congress of the United eFreaks begun and held at the City of Winnipeg, on Friday the twenty-sixth of February , two thousand and ten.

THE Conventions of a number of e-Freaks out there, having at the time of their typing on a shoutbox, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added to all National Constitutions: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent starts of its institution.

RESOLVED by Sally Screw and the International House of Pancakes two thirds of both the smoking and non-smoking sections concurring, that the following Articles be proposed to the Legislatures of all Nations of the world, as amendments to the Constitution of those Nations, all, or any of which Articles, when ratified by three fourths of the said Legislatures, to be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of the said Constitution; viz.

We the People of the e-fedding, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence,[1] promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Zombie Bill of Rights for the betterment of our green skinned and ashen brothers and sisters.

Article 1.

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for webcrimes whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall be placed upon zombies or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Article 2.

All zombies born, dead  or undead in the e-fedding world, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are equal characters in the world of make believe wherein the cyberspace they reside. No site, fed or community shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of zombies; nor shall any site deprive any person of life, liberty, or brains, without due process of law; nor deny to any zombie within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Article 3.

The right of zombies to create characters, become staff members or own websites shall not be denied or abridged by the anyone on account of living state, smell, lack of intelligence, color of pale skin, or previous condition of servitude.

Article 4.

The e-freaks of the world shall "not" have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, from zombies, mainly because all they do is eat brains and don't work anyways.

Article 5.

E-freaks shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the zombie press; or the right of the zombies peaceably to assemble,(even if all they do is grunt) and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Article 6.

A well regulated Militia of zombies, being necessary to the plotline of most horror films, the right of zombies to keep and bear any Arms they may bite off, shall not be infringed.

Article 7.

Due to the fact that zombies are slow as heck; the right of zombies to be secure in their persons, houses, coffins, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, by teens and angry villagers, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Article 8.

No zombie shall be held to answer for any capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases where the scared townsfolks have shotguns, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any zombie be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or hacked off limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, brains or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation in the form of brains.

Article 9.

In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by undead jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any court of opinion or by any e-fed's rules section, than according to the rules of the common sense. But the benefit of the doubt will remain with zombies, since all they can do is grunt.

Article 10.

The right of zombies of the who were at least 18 years of age or older when zombified, to vote, or hold staff positions shall not be denied or abridged by the e-freaks or any website on account of age, mainly because they are dead and will no longer age.

DONE, this 26th Day of February, 2010 for the independence and preservation of zombies everywhere, and for all man and womankind.

SIgnees:

SALLY SCREW

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Zombie Gunn

I vote we ratify this immediately.

Alex Smiley

Zombie Gunn

I don't have time for your hate.

Alex Smiley

It's ironic, considering I voted yes on all the props last election. Yes, ALL of them. Gunn, I think you know what that means more than anyone else around here, lol.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Sally's one of them.  Kill I mean re-kill her
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Fnord

I'm confused... may I or may I not shoot one in the head?

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Zombie Gunn

Absolutely not. Killing an innocent zombie is murder!

Fnord

What if I saw them bite someone?

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Zombie Gunn

And if I saw you eat a cheesburger can I shoot you?  Thems good eatins.

Alex Smiley

This is the best filibuster EVER.

Fnord

Cheeseburgers don't have rights!  >:(