News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

JWoww and Snooki

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, January 19, 2011, 05:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kise

Quote from: M.D.K. on January 19, 2011, 08:19:07 AMI just value my cock and wouldn't fuck someone because they were there

This. I don't consider them ugly as all hell, but I just don't have an urge to sleep with them. Now being drunk.. I'd more so go with Jwoww than Snooki because I've come across some ghouls that made me sober up REALLY quick. At least with Jwoww, she's got nice body proportions.

Gary

Quote from: The AntiKise on January 20, 2011, 09:29:12 PM
This. I don't consider them ugly as all hell, but I just don't have an urge to sleep with them. Now being drunk.. I'd more so go with Jwoww than Snooki because I've come across some ghouls that made me sober up REALLY quick. At least with Jwoww, she's got nice body proportions.

Snooki probably can't even spell proportions.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Kise

She definitely can't spell proportions. In fact I'm pretty sure her book has a ghostwriter.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Gary on January 20, 2011, 11:04:33 PM
Snooki probably can't even spell proportions.

Cause when your fucking a girl seeing how far she got on the Hooked on Phonics series is a priority...lol
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Adam Wrong

It is for the age of the girls I fuck

Alex Smiley

Quote from: M.D.K. on January 21, 2011, 01:15:41 PM
It is for the age of the girls I fuck

Cause 50-somethings should be able to know what the word "condom" means. Don't worry MDK, I got your back on this.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Gary

Quote from: Trumpers on January 21, 2011, 12:29:27 PM
Cause when your fucking a girl seeing how far she got on the Hooked on Phonics series is a priority...lol

She explain Einstein's theory of relativity to me and I still wouldn't fuck her.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Level-One

Quote from: Trumpers on January 21, 2011, 12:29:27 PM

Well, when it comes to snooki... that just means she's DUMB and UGLY.

Draeden

Quote from: M.D.K. on January 19, 2011, 06:16:18 AM
[Fucking Snooki] would be like fucking a mahogany sculpture of an Ewok

BWAHAHAHA

Testify!

Drama Queen

I don't know how to say this but... I finally seen Snooki on tv today.

Before I knew what she looked like I assumed that yeah I would fuck her, I mean really I'd fuck anything female and even contemplate femminine males if there were no females about... but something actually repulsed me about her when I finally seen her!

I am really upset about this, I never thought the day would come when I would be restricting my opportunites by having standards :(

Hondo

That could be the post of the year.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty