News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

JWoww and Snooki

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, January 19, 2011, 05:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

To go off on a tangent...I would probably fuck Snooki as well and I would imagine yet again if she came onto pretty much everyone on EFK they would do the same.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

MattWard

I would love to fuck snooki and J-WoWW you know guys want a threesome with woman, so that one of my threesome wish list

Adam Wrong

Snooki? Ian for fuck's sake man you have literally no standards.

That would be like fucking a mahogany sculpture of an Ewok

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: M.D.K. on January 19, 2011, 06:16:18 AM
Snooki? Ian for fuck's sake man you have literally no standards.

That would be like fucking a mahogany sculpture of an Ewok

I am not saying I am taking her to dinner, buying her flowers and all that stuff. I am saying, if I was pissed drunk, she was pissed drunk. I was single, she was single, I fancied having sex and she was up for it. I'd fuck her. My response to any haters of the Ian way of thinking is now I am in a serious relationship or have been for the last 5 years its an immaterial point. I fucked a lot of women to get to where I am and I had a lot of fun doing it. Did I care if I walked out after I was finished? Not really. How many were one night stands who I never called back? Plenty.

For the majority of people on here their sexual experiences dont extend much beyond the palm of their hand. There is nothing wrong with that, but at the same time rather than imply I am some super stud that would turn her down rather than a quick fuck behind the hedges, I am just going to be honest.

Hondo

Hey, if that's your thing man I'm not gonna knock it. Different strokes for different folks, that's the way I always heard it.

But to me though, it's a no on J-Woww and an OH HEEECK NO! on Snooki, Call me crazy, but chlamydia isn't a turn-on for me.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Dorling

Quote from: Trumpers on January 19, 2011, 06:54:07 AMFor the majority of people on here their sexual experiences dont extend much beyond the palm of their hand.

Just to enforce 'outside' opinion of what people think of us and our hobby.

Nothing like a stereotype hey!

I only just googled those people, I have no idea who they are and I can't say I'm fussed either way.

Black Death

I agree with Ian ... because you know BD is down to fuck big titted bitches

so Ian more power to you my British Brother man , more power to you

some visual aid too

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Adam Wrong

women with massive jaws...

I just value my cock and wouldn't fuck someone because they were there

Hondo

Quote from: Black Death on January 19, 2011, 07:56:05 AM
I agree with Ian ... because you know BD is down to fuck big titted bitches

Captain Obvious is obvious.

;)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Mark Mania

I would not, but I would definitely fuck Jwoww. Without a doubt, probably Angelina too, she may be a cunt, but she's a sexy cunt.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Dorling on January 19, 2011, 07:45:01 AM
Just to enforce 'outside' opinion of what people think of us and our hobby.

Nothing like a stereotype hey!

I only just googled those people, I have no idea who they are and I can't say I'm fussed either way.

I'd say it goes for a lot of people out there to be honest Dorling, but yes thats the stereotype of our hobby and I would say its fairly accurate seeing how much emphasis our hobby places on the small and insignificant things. Again, I am not saying there is anything wrong with that. Just the way it is fella :)

Smash INC

I don't think I could ever be in a position to find Snooki attractive.

Jwoww is not my type but I can't honestly believe I'd turn her down, although I'd probably regret it later on.

Ho hum, back to my hand :)

Marq

I'm all aboard the J-Woww train, but Snookie? Nah. If I wanted a brown, criminally-short, round girl with fake hair and bad make-up -- I'd stick to some of the girls, here.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Hondo

You know, if Snooki had a flat spot on the top of her head where you could set your favorite beverage...

No, nevermind.

Cory

Sammies the only one Id go near.

Only way i'd do JWoww or Snooki is if we were filming and I could make cash on the sextape, if id even be valued at anything.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE