News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Riots in UK

Started by Judge, August 09, 2011, 09:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge

Is everyone from there ok?  Just want to look out for our fellow efedders and make sure everyone's ok.  Has anyone there seen or experienced what's going on firsthand?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

As of now they are about 20 minutes away from where I live in terms of one of the cities outside of London and two streets away from were my partner is currently at work. However I think this cities riots has so far be contained at night time.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Goldferg

They ain't hit my area yet. Fingers crossed that remains constant
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Russ

The main ones are about 20/30 mins from me with a few starting last night about 10 mins away. Bit scary that they're so close but hopefully tonight will be the last night as they're bringing in tonnes more police. Why they haven't just got tear gas dropped in or water cannons etc sorted I don't know, bit of a pathetic fight back so far.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Russ

My best friend lives and works in London and had to escape the shop she's in as the rioters are out again tonight in new areas, not sure if it's getting better then...
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Jonny Briggs

Fucking English not knowing how to riot properly! Looting? Burning people's businesses & homes? So unbecoming.

Seriously though, hope you sexy bastards & your loved ones don't get caught up in this crap.

Russ

Kicked off in Manchester now

Duckman

This whole thing just makes me despair for our future as a species.

The level of ignorance and casual violence in our culture seems to grow by the day.

Simply disgusted.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dorling

Fucking shameful, violence for violence' sake.

It's absolutely hideous and I'm ashamed to be of the same species, let alone nationality.

The lack of respect for authority is symptomatic of the growing idiocy I've seen in recent years. The fucking oiks have no reaason to do what they're doing.

And don't even get me started on the fuckers that have been gloating about stuff they've stolen over facebook and twitter.

You're supposed to wear tracksuits, not mate with them.

I despair.

Adam Wrong

I'm ok - Town down the road was victim to a mini spate of car burning but nothing heavy. 2 of my mates are coppers so worrying about them as both have been drafted to London

Duckman

Posted this on my Facebook but it's worth repeating here:

one good thing that's come out of the riots is some truly fantastic comments on social issues and problems. My favourite:

"We do not go out into the world and break others because we ourselves have been broken. That's not how this works. We go out there and we mend and we build, because we are better than those who were brutal to us. THAT is how this works."

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

Supposedly South London, notably Croydon and Bromley are targets tonight (where I used to live) and parts of North London may be hit tonight...

I also heard that the police have warned people owning businesses in Bournemouth that something may happen and the security in the local shopping centre have been put on the highest terrorist alert stage!

Whatever happens tonight, we're eventually getting closer and closer to the army being allowed to dispose of these fucking cretins. If these fucking idiots were to die then it wouldn't be the same kind of murder as what started it - it would be God finally deciding that some people are far too thick to live.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Russ

Croydon went last night and it started in North London ^

Rob

Aye behind the times a bit there, been watching the News for the last hour or so though, it makes me fucking sick.

The vastness of this whole thing is astounding too, it's happening all over the country
SixersEagles

[/center]