News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Riots in UK

Started by Judge, August 09, 2011, 09:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

In some good news today, my missus who works about two streets away from the kick offs in Bristol got home safe and sound.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Duckman

Glad to hear that mate.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Drama Queen

Nothing really to contribute here, just generally dumbstuck by the concept of it all really.

All of you near the riots (which seems to be anyone in England the way it's going) you're all in my pratyers.

Smash INC

I'm reading up on the Hackney stuff since my dad lives near the estate that was sacked. Pembury was always a bad area and I remember the kick-off from 10 years back being a bad one, this looks a LOT worse.

Goldferg

Quote from: Rob on August 09, 2011, 03:25:04 PM
Supposedly South London, notably Croydon and Bromley are targets tonight (where I used to live) and parts of North London may be hit tonight...
I actually live in between those two. Been a bit of a ghost town so far though, thank god. Really wierd being outside tho - it's so deserted & quiet you'd think the zombie apocalypse had started.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Level-One

It's a shame you brits don't have guns. Shoot a couple of these cunts and the rest of them would scurry away like cockroaches. Stay safe, guys.

Kieran King

Quote from: Level-One on August 10, 2011, 04:53:53 AM
It's a shame you brits don't have guns. Shoot a couple of these cunts and the rest of them would scurry away like cockroaches. Stay safe, guys.

Only problem is, the cunts would probably have guns too. I concur with the last part though, stay safe. I've got a couple of friends that have been around the areas hit, but everyone's okay. It'd be awesome if it stayed that way.

Tezmission Black

From what it sounds like Guns is what started this whole situation, that and opportunist criminals.

But yes, please stay safe.

Black Death

Quote from: J-Vo: P.B.I. on August 09, 2011, 08:39:27 PM
I actually live in between those two. Been a bit of a ghost town so far though, thank god. Really wierd being outside tho - it's so deserted & quiet you'd think the zombie apocalypse had started.

Maybe it has
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Adam Wrong

Little town down the road where my mum and dad live had 13 cars burnt out last night and the 99p shop looted... Police on standby in Colchester tonight...

Russ

Who's that much of a cunt that they loot a 99p shop? At least steal telly or something, not about £5 worth of shower gel and cat food...
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Cory

Does anyone know if these riots keep going COULD it postpone the EPL week 1?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Russ

Quote from: Cory on August 10, 2011, 02:24:58 PM
Does anyone know if these riots keep going COULD it postpone the EPL week 1?

Depends on the city. England vs. Netherlands has already been cancelled for this week some time, if they're still going I'd imagine matches in London will be postponed and matches in Liverpool, West Brom, Wolverhampton and Manchester could be postponed,
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Adam Wrong

Fulham still being called into question...

Insomnia

We have guns, we just have stupid laws that stop us using 'em. I'd send the tanks in!