News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Civic Duties!

Started by T-Bonizzle, November 05, 2012, 10:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Quote from: Cory on November 07, 2012, 11:50:44 AM
Hahaha, I wish.

I went out with a black chick in grade 11 and I have 4 black friends!!!!!!! hahaha. I CANT be a racist. ;), Thats 5 black people.....1/2 of the total black population in Canada jeez....

But no, if it was a personality election I'd vote for Obama. If I wanted shit done I would have voted Ron Paul, and then Gary Johnson.

Dude.....Canada has black people!?!

Doug E Fresh

I voted for Johnson. I think Alobama is the better option over Ramneystein.

But I avoided politics all yesterday because there were just too many bad memes to overshadow the good ones.

I was surprised about Ohio. Expected Brobama to lose that one. Nevertheless, I'm cool with how it went down.

Stoner

Quote from: Al Black Rose on November 06, 2012, 12:42:04 AM
Yep Yep, I'm from BFE south of Houston.

I live in TC right next to Galveston.

Efk meetup?   :grouphug:

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Black Death

Quote from: Stonerman on November 07, 2012, 06:37:08 PM
I live in TC right next to Galveston.

Efk meetup?   :grouphug:

Hell did not know that ... I live in San Antonio 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Stoner

SZJ how many of us are from Texas?!

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Black Death

Quite a few my friend

might be able to set something up in the future
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Drama Queen

I don't have a vote as I am not a citizen. My potential/hypothetical vote usually goes to an independent. This year however, I was so scared of the prospect of Romney being in charge, that I would have voted for Obama in a heartbeat. I have never been as concerned about the result of an election before in my life in any country I've lived in.

Mike Powers

Not a citizen? Where are you from, and how are you living here, might I ask? Zero judgement by the way; merely curious. :)

Drama Queen

Ireland. Been living in nj for about a decade now. Have permanent residency (green card). Will get around to citizenship when I can afford the fees.

Mike Powers

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Bet your accent kicks ass, lol.

Drama Queen

It has worked a couple of times in my favor. Gotten me laid once or twice and also out of speeding tickets lol.

Mike Powers

Only once or twice? Surely you're just being modest!!

jagilki

Did the getting laid have anything to do with the getting out of speeding tickets as well?

Mike Powers

Depends on how horny the cop was....