News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Started by ., February 16, 2011, 12:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I like the fact both you and Alex have both supported Marc in this fashion. Top class from both of you.

Ian
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Kenfucius

Fuckers better hurry up and get their asses out to the East Coast so I can catch their show.

SOMEONE BOOK THEM IN PHILLY OR ATLANTIC CITY, STAT!

Adam Wrong

I think Captain Lovehearts was there last night as well... 3 efedders in a room!

Gary

Yeah Josh said he was going.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Duckman

That's excellent guys. 

Make sure you all support the Lexationships crew if they're in your town.

Top blokes all round.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: M.D.K. on February 16, 2011, 12:29:48 PM
I think Captain Lovehearts was there last night as well... 3 efedders in a room!

Nah, I actually had class that night :(

But Jack nailed it on the head easily; as much fun as it is to see the Lex guys on Youtube and stuff, it's one of those things you really do have to see live. I do remember when Marq and James were in LB, and totally killed it out here. Absolutely hilarious stuff. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it, Jack.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I was there as well Jack, fuck I wasn't paying enough attention I guess to see you as well.  Show was definitely great.  I brought a couple of friends with me and we all had a great time.  Even got to have a drink with Marc that fucked him up good.  Alex he is supposed to be having another show coming in Long Beach soon, definitely gonna see them again.  Both him and James were great guys to talk to.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I'm hungover.

FYI Jack, you might have seen me there.  I was the white looking dude sitting near the bar with the only other Latin people there.  I was also the loud drunk one
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

FXBlade

Russ

Quote from: Aleximir Kozlov on February 16, 2011, 02:39:54 PM
Nah, I actually had class that night :(

Marc (1), Jack (2), Josh (3). Learn to count Alex, lol.

Awesome that you went though, and I'd double check your girlfriend isn't Marc. He does make a very beautiful woman!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Triple B

WHEN ARE THEY COMING TO CHICAGO?!?!?!?!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Marq

What an amazing Hollywood debut for us -- seriously, you guys are the best. The booker was hard on us at first during negotiations and said straight-up, "This is a classy place with some pretty high standards for our performers. If you can bring fifteen people, we'll consider putting you on again." And to be fair, he had every right to be skeptical. We're out-of-towners with an underground demographic of mostly college kids (the place is 21+, unfortunately), and even we didn't know if we could bring people out. On a Tuesday night, especially! But here was the final breakdown:

The first performer? Four people.
The last group? Brought in sixteen.
But Lexationships?

Forty.

We had SOOOOO much fun with a thirty-minute set, doing some of our classic material for fifteen minutes, then another fifteen of live Q&A with questions written by the audience before the show. The whole place was crazy with Lex fever by the end of it, and to date, it was probably our most confident and fun showing. The guys were awesome, the women were beautiful (as Josh, that AMF-giving asshole, can attest to), and the appreciation was very humbling. One beauty in particular even baked me cookies! Amazing.

Jack, Josh -- thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. And as for Chicago? Let's just say it's not completely out of the realm of possibility, Bradley. :)

"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Hell yeah bro a party bus sounds like an awesome idea
You Are Game Will Evolve