News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

James' Jams

Started by GM Franchise, July 19, 2011, 04:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is the highly underrated "Power of the Night" by Terrance Mann from the movie Critters. Enjoy.  :)

Power Of The Night music video HQ Johnny Steele Critters
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is the theme from my favorite vampire movie of all time, Bram Stoker's Dracula. Enjoy.  :)

Dracula theme - Bram Stoker's Dracula theme
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-Thon Song of the Day is the theme song from Killer Klowns from Outer Space performed by The Dickies.

Killer klowns original video

GM Franchise

For today's Halloween Music-a-Thon Song of the Day I have selected the theme from The Shining.

The Shining Theme

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is the theme from the original Dawn of the Dead. Enjoy.  :)

Dawn of the Dead Theme

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is the theme from The Lost Boys "Cry Little Sister."

The Lost Boys - Soundtrack - Cry Little Sister (Theme From The Lost Boys) - By Gerard McMann

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is the theme song from one of my all time favorite movies, John Carpenter's The Thing.

The Thing Theme

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Song of the Day is the theme song from Friday the 13th. Enjoy. :)

Friday the 13th Original Theme Song

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Song of the Day is the theme from Jaws. CLASSIC horror theme.

Jaws theme!!

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is the theme song from Beetlejuice.

Beetle Juice Theme Song

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is the Omen theme.

The Omen - Soundtrack

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thon Song of the Day is Night on Bald Mountain from the animated Disney movie Fantasia. Enjoy. :)

Fantasia - Night on Bald Mountain

GM Franchise

For today's Halloween Music-a-Thon Song of the Day is the theme from George A. Romero's Day of the Dead. Enjoy.  :)

#5 - Day Of The Dead (Opening Theme)

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-Thon Song of the Day is one of my personal favorites, "This is Halloween" from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Enjoy. :)

This Is Halloween

GM Franchise

Today's Halloween Music-a-thong Song of the Day is the theme song from It. Enjoy. :)

STEPHEN KING'S IT THEME SONG