News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

This is actually the first week I talked to multiple people, and I really didn't need to apparently.

Take care of business and lock in. Ian gives us clues to who we need to talk to each week (usually 1-2 people). Some weeks we don't need to do anything but lock in, and it becomes apparent pretty fast when everyone says "Fine" when you ask them stuff.

GM Franchise

Yeah I've noticed that too. Other weeks are the opposite.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Bone summed it up. If you can't take the hint from the Presser/Feedback then just lock in.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Dorling

Turns out I have web access out here after all, so I'll be able to check in on the game when I'm not swimming in the med or enjoying the local alcohol.

FXBlade

I think alot of people have been finding it tough, and I know the first season ran through in about 4 weeks.  But I dont see a problem with 1 game week actually being 1 real week.  Im finding myself locking in early because I am not sure when I will catch Ian online.  During season 1, I was on all the time, but not so much recently

GM Franchise

I'm on vacation with limited net access but luckily my phone has net capabilities and there's a net cafe down the street so I've been able to keep up. Only problem is it closes at 1 everyday but I can manage until the wireless net is set up in my great-aunt's condo on Monday.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: JustinP on June 22, 2012, 05:09:33 PM
This.  If I'm not mistaken you spoke with Mason on two separate ocassions this week.  You also spent a lot of time on Fan Mu this week as well and he kept giving you the same answer.

I didn't know he had a translator or i guess needed one... but you guys are right. Still spending too much time. Sorry again.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Cory

Not you fault...your a new player and you do have some "storylines" going with your team. The last thing you want to do is to feel rushed because everyone else is locking in, but if you dont have to ask anything or dont repeat, it'll make the process go by quicker for everyone in the game.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Looks like the landscape of the FBL will change next season, what with all the people wanting off of their teams.

GM Franchise

I agree with that. Lots of movement will happen.

Justin

Top 10 Scorers Per Game
Scott Fletcher - 35.4
Eddie Lights - 32
Larry Stevens - 26.4
Maverick Peters - 24
Kamil Bennett - 23.3
Xavier Mogo - 23.2
Cazluc Vraba - 22.4
Redford Shack - 22.4
JJ Rogers - 22.1
Ricky Hallmark- 21.4

Top 10 Rebounders Per Game
Kamil Bennett - 17.4
Truck Lynch - 13.7
Dom Robinson - 12.6
Country Sampson - 11.3
Clint Danberry - 11.1
Rattle Lee - 10.9
GoGo Frazier - 10.8
Fan Mu - 10.8
Redford Shack - 10.6
Kadeon Apollo - 10.3
Dave Johnson - 10

Top 10 Assists Leaders Per Game
Maurice Mays - 13.4
JJ Rogers - 12.5
Ricky Hallmark - 11.4
Chui Mai - 10.7
Chico Velez - 10.1
Bamba Smalls - 9.2
Sparky Weasel - 8.9
Jimmy Street - 7.2
Kirk Byways - 7
Nick Gravin - 7

Top 10 Shot Blockers Per Game
Ronko - 5.7
Fan Mu - 4.5
Rattle Lee - 3
OJ McLoo - 2.8
Nyako Umjumbo - 2.8
Kadeon Apollo - 2.8
Country Sampson - 2.7
Willie Davis - 2.7
Clint Danberry - 2.7
GoGo Frazier - 2.4

Top 10 Steals Leaders Per Game
Sparky Weasel - 5.1
Eddie Lights - 3.8
OJ McLoo - 3.6
Ricky Hallmark - 3.5
Chico Velez - 3
Willie Davies - 2.7
Jordan Brandon - 2.7
Bamba Smalls - 2.5
JJ Rogers - 2.5
Maurice Mays - 2.4

Jennifer

I think ima challenge Fox to outscore Vraba.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

There are some players in this league going by those stats.

GM Franchise

Jimmy Street is the new James Cross.

Justin

Next week will be a Tommy Gun.